Mendeley is a free reference manager and PDF reader designed for researchers, students, and knowledge-workers.
Make your own fully-searchable library in seconds, read and annotate your PDFs, and collaborate with others in private groups. Sync your library across all your devices including Mendeley Desktop, where you can easily cite your research as you write in Microsoft Word or LibreOffice.
• Read, highlight & annotate PDFs from anywhere
• Sync annotations & documents across all your devices
• Save PDFs to your Mendeley library from other apps or your web browser
• Use Mendeley offline during your commute, and sync when you have connection
• Search your library for keywords in the Title, Authors, Publication or Abstract
• Edit document details (Title, Authors, Publication details, etc…)
• Download or remove PDFs on demand, to easily manage device storage space
• All features are available on your Tablet or Phone
"What [Mendeley] are up to is boldly innovative. The Mendeley team is attempting nothing less than changing the way scientists conduct and share their research." - Wired
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Well.. it worked for one day
After that, it’s either not loading or just crashing. I’m so upset that a bit reason I bought my iPad was to do readings and now I can’t access them the way I’d wanted. I might as well use my laptop now.
This app is garbage. Please fix and make it .. not garbage.
Doesn’t work with iPadOS 13
Crashes immediately after opening. Don’t download!
Full of bugs
I use Mendeley on my iPad Pro 12.9 3rd. After I update to the ipadOS 13, it cannot be used anymore. Every time I open it, it will crash and does not response any more. Hope your engineers and experts can fix the bugs ASAP. I really enjoy read and marks papers on Mendeley.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.