A simple, yet powerful weather application designed for Canadians. Météo utilizes data from Environment and Climate Change Canada and provides advanced features such as current location support to find your closest weather station, and push notifications to stay on top of weather alerts.
- Current conditions, 7 Day forecast, and 24 Hour forecast
- English and French language support which can be set in app
- Today Widget for quick, at-a-glance weather information
- Current location support to keep the closest weather station in your feed
- Push notifications for all types of alerts issued by Environment and Climate Change Canada
- Animated radar view with multiple intensities and composite imagery
- Animated satellite and lighting views
- Includes all weather stations from Environment and Climate Change Canada
- Accessibility support including VoiceOver and Dynamic Type
- Dark mode
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Excellent! Finally a replacement for Degrees!
Just accidentally stumbled upon the app and realized it's made by the same developer of Degrees. I loved Degrees and was extremely disappointed that it disappeared just like that. With the similar look and feel I instantly liked this one that I became a patron right away. I simply hope the developer continue to maintain this app and not abandon as done earlier. Support for Apple Watch would be nice. Keep up the good work!
A hidden gem in the App Store
From the same guys that made the Degrees app which is sadly missed.
Nice and simple. Easy to navigate. Uses Environment Canada for its weather, notifications, widget,able to add mutiple cities. A hidden gem within the AppStore.
Best I've bought
I've bought a few paid weather apps because I fell for their cool and interesting looking pages they advertise but their accuracy is very poor and their high weather content is just there to make it look accurate.
Météo is a simple easy to understand and highly accurate weather app. They get most of their data from their government utilizing the best equipment and personnel in the industry. The only improvement I would like too see would be on the chances of rain per say,instead of using high,low etc use percentages if your source provides them. Beyond that best app I've ever used so far by far,accuracy is excellent,information is easy to find and read.
- Cory Jacobsen
- 28.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Cory Jacobsen
- In-App Purchases
- 3-Month Optional Patronage $6.99
- 12-Month Optional Patronage $19.99
- 6-Month Optional Patronage $11.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.