"Best New App" - Apple
Mic'd is the beautifully simple recording app that was made with the Apple Watch in mind. We cut the clutter so that nothing stands in the way of you and the recording you're about to make.
* Record on both iPhone and Apple Watch
* Playback on both iPhone and Apple Watch
* Use your watch as a remote to control iPhone recording and playback directly from your wrist.
* Share your recordings with just a few taps
* iCloud automatically backs up your recordings and makes them easy to share
Mic'd for iPhone stands alone as a recording gem. With the Apple Watch, the things you can accomplish are limitless. Never again miss the moments in life that matter most. Happy recording.
Here's a bit more detail...
Mic'd does not need the watch at all. It works just wonderfully on it's own. If you do have a watch, however, then from your wrist, you can tell your iPhone to start and stop recording. Then you can tell your iPhone to playback those recordings.
So many fun things to do when using your watch as a remote. But the watch is also a great standalone device. You can record and playback audio without even having your phone around.
If you just want to know if your phone is recording or paused, just glance at your watch. Then start or stop it again with a tap.
Mic'd supports VoiceOver accessibility.
Our most requested feature is finally here...iCloud support (*mic drop*)
Easier than ever to share or export your recordings. They sync across all your devices.
Our biggest update ever!
* iCloud support
* Pause while recording...then pickup where you left off
* Now supporting AirPlay and bluetooth playback and recording
* Improved interruption support - those pesky phone calls can't touch this
* VoiceOver accessibility feature added
* and many more improvements because you deserve it
Ratings and Reviews
Good little app
Good little app.
Took bit of clicking around to figure it out but once done all good to go. Can pause and resume recording, tap the Mic icon to stop. Can then rename, delete, etc. Can save files to iCloud too if you wish.
Clean and simple.
Not for the vision impaired
This says it works well with voiceover this is not true as there are a number of buttons which have not been labelled for voiceover to read
On top of that for some strange reason you have to make a recording in order to gain access to the recording’s previously made if you want to listen to them
This app is just weird and as I said if you are blind or visually impaired forget it
Great little tool
I like it. I use it for quick voice memos, I got it for when I was in school for lectures but never did use it for that purpose. 😄
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.