Micromedex Drug Reference 17+
Micromedex Drug Reference app is free to subscribers of Merative Micromedex Drug Reference online.
Access to Micromedex Drug Reference requires a password. Once you’ve downloaded the app, follow these instructions to obtain the password (which only needs to be entered once per year):
1. Login to Merative Micromedex through your online subscription.
2. Click “Mobile Application Access” near the top of the application.
3. Refer to the detailed downloading instructions, which include your password for activating the mobile app at no charge.
If you cannot locate the “Mobile Application Access” link, or have other questions related to this app, please contact support via https://developer.ibm.com/watsonhealth/micromedex-support/.
Access the evidence-based content you rely on in Micromedex Drug Reference, anytime, anywhere, via your iPhone and iPad.
Micromedex Drug Reference provides clinical care professionals with on-the-go access to the industry’s most trusted drug information, when and where it’s needed most. Users will find peace of mind knowing the content is backed by the same thorough, unbiased editorial process as all Merative Micromedex® solutions.
Once content has been downloaded or updated an internet connection is not required, allowing for access at anytime from anywhere.
The app is part of the Merative Micromedex Medication Management apps bundle, which includes Micromedex Drug Interactions and Micromedex IV Compatibility. The trio is an excellent solution to your on-the-go medication management needs.
Micromedex Drug Reference app contains concise information on 4500+ search terms, covering common needs such as:
• Adult and pediatric dosage
• Adverse effects (separated into “common” and “serious”)
• Drug interactions
As well as:
• Black box warnings
• Breast feeding
• Common trade names
• Dose adjustments
• Generic names, including selected combination products
• How supplied
• Indications (differentiated as “FDA labeled” and “non-FDA labeled”)
• Mechanism of action
• Pregnancy category
• Therapeutic class
Updates to the app to reflect the new company branding.
Ratings and Reviews
Will not open
App just crashes
Cannot open or use it
This used to be a useful app, but no more.
I’ve had to reinstall numerous times, now it refuses to work or accept the password given to me. Don’t waste your time or money on this piece of crap.
Really bad user interface
It’s amazing how they redesign the app logo but not the actual app. The UI looks like it was made for the first gen Iphone. It’s time to upgrade it to a newer design.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Merative US L.P.
- 9.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Merative US L.P. 2013, 2022