Every great idea or project starts with a single thought. And another. And then a million more. MindNode is the most delightful mind mapping app for Mac and iOS. It helps you capture your thoughts and create a clear picture of your idea.
Featured as Apple’s “App of the Day” & “Editors’ Choice”
• Capture Your Thoughts
Whether as words, images, links, tasks, or notes, capture your thoughts in any form. Don’t worry about order and importance. MindNode is the right tool to get your ideas out of your head and into the world.
• Organize Your Idea
Your document reflects your ever-changing understanding of an idea as you add and adjust thoughts. Move, tag, connect, detach, and reconnect as often as you like. Focus Mode, Visual Tags and foldable branches allow you to concentrate on one thought at a time.
• Style Your Mind Map
Personalize your mind map with beautiful out-of-the-box themes and custom stickers. Make your mind map look just right by styling every detail. With Smart Layout your document will always look fantastic.
• Share Your Vision
Easily share your documents with others or move them one step further in your creative process. Send tasks to Apple Reminders, Things, or OmniFocus. Export your project as plain text, RTF, CSV, OPML, PDF, PNG image, Markdown, or TaskPaper.
STAY PRODUCTIVE WHEREVER YOU GO
Whether it’s on your iPhone when on the go or your iPad or Mac at work, with MindNode, you stay productive wherever you are. A deep system integration lets you store your files on iCloud Drive and access them on all your devices.
Use MindNode for free to capture your ideas with actions like editing, rearranging, and folding nodes as well as importing and exporting files. The essential building blocks to capture your thoughts are always available.
• Capture: grow your thoughts into fully-fledged ideas
• Outline: see your entire document as an indented list
• Fold branches: keep your documents organized
• Import: FreeMind, Mindjet MindManager, iThoughts, plain text, RTF, CSV, OPML, Markdown, TextBundle
• Export: plain text, RTF, CSV, OPML, PDF, PNG image, Markdown, TextBundle, TaskPaper, FreeMind
MindNode Plus is a cross-platform subscription that unlocks all of MindNode’s features like Visual Tags, Focus Mode, Notes, Themes, Stickers, Connections, and much more on your iPhone, iPad, and Mac. MindNode Plus is available as a monthly and a yearly subscription. Try out all of MindNode’s features with a free 14-day trial.
• Collect everything: add text, images and links to nodes
• Visual Tags: tag your thoughts for more context, highlight tags to see new relationships
• Notes: keep your mind map easy to read without losing a single detail
• Connections: connect nodes on different branches
• Tasks: turn your thoughts into actions
• Quick Entry: just start typing to collect thoughts
• Themes: beautiful out-of-the-box themes and unlimited personal themes
• Images: insert your own images and annotate them
• Stickers: 260+ hand-crafted stickers with adjustable colors
• Styling: rich styling options for every single part of your document
• Layouts: top-down and horizontal
• Focus Mode: put a spotlight on a single branch
• Dark Mode: for when your thoughts come at night
• Share Tasks: to Apple Reminders, Things, and OmniFocus
WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT MINDNODE
“The app keeps out of your way, so it doesn’t interrupt your thought processes.”
– New York Times
“An app on the cutting edge of iOS design and technologies.”
“Slowly grow and track your ideas, connecting nodes to help you better conceptualize your idea or thoughts.”
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and on Twitter (@mindnode). Let us know if you have any questions or issues. We’re always glad to help.
Terms of Service: https://mindnode.com/terms
This release improves keyboard navigation and fixes several longstanding issues. On iPad, this version adds full trackpad support.
• Added the ability to move and mirror multiple nodes at once via keyboard shortcuts
• Improved importing of photos
• Optimized storage size of newly added photos
• Reduced the blurriness of node text in lower zoom levels on non-retina screens
• Improved tags to be displayed in the same order on a node as they are in the sidebar
• Improved sticker & image alignment for nodes with long titles
• Improved zoom performance on large documents
• Fixed a bug that triggered showing the save dialog when closing a new, unchanged document
• Fixed a bug when resizing title and sticker/image
• Fixed a bug which led to transparent main nodes after dragging
• Fixed a typo in the Things export window & made various export windows non-resizable
• Fixed a crash when renaming a personal theme
• Fixed a glitch in the newsletter sign-up window
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
One missing feature...
There is one missing feature that would make me switch (from the top competitor) if added: The ability to present, i.e., a presentation mode. Otherwise well done!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and ideas with us. I've added your feature suggestion of a presentation mode to our list of suggested features. I can't promise that this will make it into the product in the near future, but we review everything users send to us carefully.
Sadly, I'm disappointed despite it getting great reviews. I'm going to keep trying to make it work for me, but my inital perception is not thrilled. It's limited in its node shapes, can't seem to make lines and/or arrows independent of nodes, has limited icons, and it is awkward to manage formatting for multiple nodes at once. I miss Inspiration IE!!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for sharing how you feel about MindNode with us! Regards,
NoT A Good Company
This app is good, but the company does not care about its users. They debug and improve the app, then rename the same app for new users and they forget previous users completely. I bought this app for my Mac and iPad, the app was so simple and didn't fulfill my needs. I couldn't use the last app more than 10 times!!
Developer Response ,
Hi! Can you please send us an email to email@example.com so we can help you on the issue. This doesn't sound right at all! Regards,
- IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
- 18.1 MB
macOS 10.14.4 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Legacy Version $54.99
- Legacy Upgrade (MindNode 2) $27.99
- Monthly Subscription $3.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.