MobiPOS - Built specifically for food & service industry.
Suitable for Restaurant, Cafe and Food Truck.
App runs totally offline and no internet connection is required.
- Quick Key Ordering
- Edit your product using your PC/Mac
- Table Layout Management
- Split Checks (Percentage, Pax or Item)
- Assign Seat, Manage Course
- Composite Inventory, Stock In/Out, Stock Take, Recipe
- Barcode Product Scanning
- Pay In/Pay Out
- Clock In/Clock Out
- Gift Card
- Tiered account
- Multiple Currency
- Customer Display
- Kitchen Display System
- Multiple Ordering Terminal (iPad or iPod)
- Time Based Menu
- Time Based Pricing Level
- Printer Override
- Delay Printing
- Reporting Category
- Automated Combo Forming
- Multiple Tills
- Zettle (UK & Europe)
- SumUp (UK & Europe)
- Tyro Payments (Australia)
- Simple Payments Integration (Australia)
- SmartPay (New Zealand)
- Zapper (Europe)
- Dejavoo (US)
- Square (US, UK, Australia)
- Clover (Canada)
TPS, CT Payments , Vantiv, Mercury Payments, TSYS, FD Omaha, FD Nashville, Global Payments, Chase Paymentech, EVO SNAP
- Multiple Customer Address
- Member Automated Discount
- Customer Group
- Repeat Customer's Order
- Customer Spending
- Multiple Outlets Rewards/Loyalty
- Ethernet based Epson Printer. (Or any printer that support ESC/POS)
- Star TSP-100, Star TSP-100 USB, TSP-650
- Star TSP-100 IIIBI, Star TSP-650i, Star SM-S220i, Star SM-L200, Epson M30 (Bluetooth)
- Star mPOP (Bluetooth)
- Bixolon SPP-R300 (Bluetooth)
- Honeywell PC42, Zebra ZD410, Rongta RP410, Epson TM-L90 Label Printer
- X Reading
- Category/Item Sales
- Top Selling
- Hourly Sales
- Table Sales
- Clock In/Out
- Commission/Employee Performance/Employee Item Sales
- Payment, Transaction & Transaction Order Report
- Inventory, Stock Movement, Bill of Material Report
- Cloud Report (Optional)
To setup, you need an iPad, cash drawer (optional), LAN thermal printer, router and you are good to go.
For first time user, enter your own email address for forget password feature or skip it to start using.
App is free to download, but it is limited to 30 items and 10 transactions a day.
iPhone/iPod version will automatically run MobiPOS as a terminal. Running on iPad, you could choose to run as a terminal or main POS.
For more info:
Added support of GloriaFood management from cloud.
Automatically adds the combo order if modifier selection completes the combo meal, saving 1 click.
Added profit margin to bill of material report.
Stock in out record for void will now be shown in red.
Item and modifier description can now be added and edited via CSV file.
Fix x reading report showing incorrect voided sales amount when sales type filter is applied.
Fix archive causing duplicate records in cloud report.
Fix archive listing not showing in date sequence.
Fix ala carte item is being collated to combo meal group if their price is the same.
Fix ala carte item pricing is being changed if combo is being collated.
Fix void order confirmation alert popping twice.
Fix an issue when swapping bookings with different durations.
Fix end booking button sometimes ending the booking at the wrong timing.
Ratings and Reviews
Chefs globBal fusion
Best pos for small food owner businesses.using last 1.9 years happpy...
Good 1 go for it
Best system overall
I have used many popular iOS based pos systems. But Mobi is the best. It’s easy to understand and operate. Keep up the good work. Keep adding new features. Thanks.
Best bang for the buck out there
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TECHBOX PLT
- 185.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2013 MobiPOS