ModMath is an adaptive program to assist students who struggle with Mathematical notation. The app lets you write and solve math problems right onto the touch screen of an iPad using the custom keypad, and you can print, email, or save to cloud services like Dropbox.
ModMath lets you:
- Write and solve equations with a piece of virtual graph paper, greatly improving speed and legibility.
- Solve basic math problems and more complex algebraic equations, all without ever picking up a pencil.
- Print assignments, email them directly to the teacher or save to cloud storage.
Thanks for using ModMath! Version 2.3 includes:
- Support for negative numbers in exponents
- New degree symbol (grouped with the decimal point key)
- Optimizations for iOS11.
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.