“APPS WE LOVE” — Apple
Did you know that financial stress is the top stressor for all Canadians? 76% of millennials say money stress is their top stressor, driven primarily by credit card overspending, leading to debt and a lack of saving and investing. At Mogo, our mission is to change this. It’s time to MoneyUp.
With the Mogo app, get the tools and guidance you need to help level up your money game, take control of your financial well-being, and turn big money dreams into a reality.
We’ll help you master these 4 money habits to reach you financial best:
1: Monitor and Protect your Finances
Monitor your credit score for free
• Get an up-to-date Equifax credit score once every month for free — with no impact to your score and no conditions or charges.
• Track your financial health month-to-month with the interactive credit score dashboard.
• Gain insight into what makes up your score and how you can improve it.
Help protect yourself against identity fraud
• We’ll monitor your credit bureau daily for any hard inquiries.
• If any inquiries are detected, receive a notification. See anything suspicious and we’ll help guide you through next steps to help stop criminals in their tracks.
• Get some peace of mind with the amount of data breaches growing every year.
2: Control your Spending
*COMING SOON* Take your money game to the next level with unlimited cashback
• MogoCard is a free Visa* Platinum Prepaid Card that earns Cashback rewards when you use your own money — like getting the best of both debit and credit.
• Earn 1.5% to 3% unlimited Cashback with no annual fee.
• Gain full insight into your spending activity and use powerful budgeting tools to help you save better, smarter, and faster.
3: Borrow Responsibly
No-obligation loan pre-approval for when you need it most
• A loan experience designed to help you get out of debt faster — you could access lower rates with on-time payments.
• Get pre-approved for a loan of up to $35k with rates starting at 5.9%.
• Pre-approval doesn’t affect your credit score and there’s no commitment required — so you can use it only when you need it.
A stress-free mortgage experience
• Apply online in minutes and get low rates off the bat.
• Receive ongoing live support from dedicated mortgage specialists.
• Get access to an intelligent digital dashboard to keep track of your mortgage.
4: Save and Invest Wisely
Learn the right strategy to help you reach long-term wealth with our MoneyClass
• Get the proven strategies to make winning investment decisions with MoneyClass
Buy and sell bitcoin with no funding or withdrawal fees
• Add funds and start in as little as 30 minutes — no funding or withdrawal fees.
• Buy and sell bitcoin at real-time prices instantly, anytime and anywhere.
• Easily withdraw your funds into your Canadian bank account within just a few days.
*COMING SOON* A full MoneyClass to master all 4 habits — expanded strategies and guidance
Gain simple, expert guidance on how to improve your credit score, master your spending, pay off debt, and much much more!
Join over 900,000 MogoMembers and create your free MogoAccount today.
*The MogoApp is currently only available in Canada (excluding Quebec). Not all Mogo products and services are available in all provinces and territories. Download the app to learn more.
We're excited to announce the brand new Mogo experience — we're talking a whole new dashboard with easy-to-follow guidance to help you take your money game to the next level.
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty good, easy to use
Easy to use, straightforward
Developer Response ,
That's what we're talking about ;) Stay tuned for more awesome features to come!
Excellent app, money transfer takes too long.
I love the app, it's made it really easy for me to save money and reach goals. However, getting my money onto the card takes way too long. I've been waiting for 5 business days and my money still hasn't gone through. A whole week. It would be much better if I could add the card number as a payee through my bank and add money that way instead.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for dl-ing the MogoApp and letting us know your feedback. We're always looking at other ways to make it more convenient to get money on your MogoCard. FYI, if you're looking to make a quick load, you're able to go to any Canada Post outlet and load your card with either cash, OR from your debit card. There is a $3 surcharge to do it, but no delay!
Developer Response ,
I’m sorry you feel that way. We’ve set up our products and services to help MogoMembers, not hinder them. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can review your experience and see what we can do for you.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.