This app is intended for people aged 18+.
Do you struggle with some of your thoughts and feelings? Are you looking for ways to improve your emotional and physical well-being? Moodie is your personalized wellness companion. Try it out and find a place to reflect, get helpful information, encouragement, and guidance.
1) Choose your Path
- Select your topics of interest
- Check in you Moodie Home area for suggestions
- Find shortcuts in the + menu
2) Track and reflect
- Use Moodie as your intelligent everything journal
- Have a quick reference of your emotional states throughout the day
- Reflect on your thoughts, feelings, and experiences
- Receive helpful and supportive insights to understand patterns and triggers
- Choose from a large library of video, audio and written exercises, based on the methods of cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Make a routine of an Action and create better habits
- Improve your sleep, creativity, productivity, and diet
- Reduce stress
- Learn effective mindfulness techniques
- Acquire skills in self-compassion
CONNECT WITH US
Web – http://feelingmoodie.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/feelingmoodie
Instagram – @feelingmoodie
Mail - email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
- rikkir inc
- 175.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © rikkir inc
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.