NOTE: This official Moodle app will ONLY work with Moodle sites that have been set up to allow it. Please talk to your Moodle administrator if you have any problems connecting.
If your Moodle site has been configured correctly, you can use this app to:
• browse the content of your courses, even when offline
• receive instant notifications of messages and other events
• quickly find and contact other people in your courses
• upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
• view your course grades
• and more!
Please see http://docs.moodle.org/en/Mobile_app for all the latest information.
We’d really appreciate your feedback on what else you want this app to do!
New features and improvements:
• Students can now submit quizzes with essay question types including attachments
• New Course Completion notifications
• New option to log out from the Moodle App through the web
• Audio-recording now supported in more devices
• Several improvements for activity modules:
• Choice: New show available spaces setting
• Lesson: Allow maximum number of attempts to be unlimited
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It does the job
For a school app it works (most of the time). Wish it was smoother to use.
It is good
It works good. But some times the asimeants don’t show and have to open it in a browser.
The developers need to focus on the mobile experience, video and chat...
The app needs to do more of what Slack and Microsoft Teams do.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.