Moom allows you to easily move and zoom windows—on one display, or to another display—using either the mouse or the keyboard. Moom lets you...
• Hover over the green button and choose from five preset size/location options in a pop-up palette
• Use a grid to 'draw' a window's desired size and location
• Define custom controls to move and zoom, move to other display, center, resize, and more
• Chain custom controls together to execute complex window management tasks
• Save window layouts to easily recreate a desired window arrangement at any time
• Automatically activate saved window layouts on changes in monitor layout, as in when you disconnect from your work display and then open your laptop at home
• Use keyboard mode to do all of this, and more, without ever touching a mouse
Once you've tried Mooming your windows, you'll never go back to simply moving and zooming them again.
Fixed a bug that prevented Moom's pop-up palette from working when macOS Catalina's Sidecar feature was active.
Ratings and Reviews
Flexible, effective and great laptop ± external displays
I frequently attach and detach a pair of external displays from my MBP. Once I setup Moom with the exact way I like my standard group of app windows organized it just takes care of it. All I do is plugin the displays and it happens automatically. Saving me hassle and brainspace shuffling the same windows over and over again. I love it
Has worked for years but suddenly quit after updating to Mac version 10.14. It is totally unresponsive even after un-installing and subsequent re-installing.
Not working on Mojave
Loved this app for years, but it doesn't work anymore.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.