30 Day Free Trial
** Featuring Latest Updates**
** Trusted by Health Care Professionals for Over 30 Years **
ABOUT MOSBY’S DRUG REFERENCE
Based on the latest 2018 edition, Mosby’s Drug Reference provides health care professionals with the tools they need to eliminate errors and improve accuracy. Drug monographs feature concise, easy-to-understand information and make finding answers easy with sections on each drug’s action, usage, dosage, interactions, side effects, and more. Download this powerful drug resource to your smartphone or tablet for easy access in the classroom or at the point of care.
• Detailed monographs for more than 5,000 generic and trade-name drugs
• Appendix of recent FDA-approvals
• Icons for High Alert and Rarely Used medications
• Highlighted Black Box Warnings, safety alerts, and life-threatening side effects
• Helpful IV therapy updates
• Highlight and make custom notes within entries
• Create custom notes and highlights within entries
• 150+ abbreviations listed for practical understanding
• Unlabeled uses and easily confused drug names
• Full Text Search help find medications quickly
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
FREE 30-DAY TRIAL: WHAT TO EXPECT
• First-time users can access Unbound's complete Mosby's Drug Reference mobile app free for 30 days
• After 30 days, your iTunes account will be charged $44.99 for a one-year subscription unless you have turned off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the free trial ends.
• To manage your subscriptions, open Apple's “Settings” app and tap on the “iTunes & App Store" entry. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen and login. Tap subscriptions, then tap the subscription you wish to manage.
•NOTE: If you choose not to purchase a subscription, content will no longer be viewable after the free trial period.
iTunes automatic renewal: Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off 24 hours prior to the conclusion of your current period. Auto Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the current renewal rate ($44.99) within 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. If you choose not to renew, you will be able to use the app, however will not receive updates.
Authors: Linda Skidmore-Roth, RN, MSN, NP
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
30-Day Free Trial.
The app was updated to ensure optimum performance with the latest operating systems.
If you have questions about the latest update, please contact Unbound Medicine Support.
Ratings and Reviews
Disappointed in this app. Many of the drugs I try to look up are not included. Categories drugs are listed in are strange. Not worth the $$ I paid.
Did not give me any insight at all.
- Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- 17.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Mosby's Drug Reference $62.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.