Mountain Condition Report (MCR) provides information on trail, backcountry and mountain conditions from trained and certified professional guides. Arc’teryx and the Association of Canadian Mountain Guides have worked together to build this tool with the goal of assisting recreational backcountry travellers and mountaineers in planning their trips, and aiding in the process of making informed decisions when in the field.
- View recent reports by location
- Conditions for climbing, skiing, and hiking
- See AvCan avalanche forecasts for Western Canada
- Warnings such as wildlife, avalanche, or access issues
- View photos of mountain and trail conditions
- Alerts for new reports filed in MCR for a selected area
- Catalog of professional guides who contribute reports
Added support for new device screen resolutions.
Fixed issue when handling invalid report data.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is a must if you're using the backcountry. Great information from experienced pro guides and give up to date relevant info. I use it to stay current and plan my outings
Already a killer resource.
This is light years better than the reports in the past. Not a lot of content yet but the platform is stellar.
One of my key conditions sources
I use MCR for beta when I'm heading into a new zone but I also like to skim other reports for inspiration! Thanks acmg and amga!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.