Tune into 107.1 and 102.1 Mountain FM for the latest hits, road and weather updates and adventure in Squamish and Whistler. The only local radio station broadcasting live up and down the Sea to Sky Corridor and on the Sunshine Coast.
With the new Mountain FM app, you can:
• Listen to a live stream of Mountain FM on any iOS device, including iPhone & iPad
• Get the very latest music, pop-culture and entertainment updates from our newsfeed
• Instantly listen to a live stream of our partner radio stations, and view accompanying album art and artist information
• Watch videos on-demand, including in-studio performances, interviews and behind-the-scenes footage as well as video from our partner brands
• Listen to clips on-demand, including show highlights, podcasts and full-length interviews
• Add songs, articles, videos and contests to your personalized favourites list
• Get social by easily swiping through our Facebook and Twitter feeds – without leaving the app
• Connect with the on-air DJ via text, phone, Twitter or Facebook
• Chat with our DJs and other listeners in a live chat room
• View and enter radio station contests
• Listen in “car mode” (do not use app while driving).
• Receive instant alerts for on-air programming announcements and special contests
• Supports AirPlay
Got feedback on the app? Send your comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
We've done a full maintenance - fixing bugs, making stability updates and revving the app's engine to improve performance.
Set your automatic updates to 'on' to always get the very latest app updates.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I've been a long time fan and this makes it so much easier to listen to my favourite station, and it has everything there! 😊
- Rogers Media
- 69.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Gambling and Contests
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © Rogers Media Inc
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.