Featured in AppVine. 12534
When the iPhone and iPod Touch came out it was nearly perfect, but it was missing only one thing!
Remember the good old days with the chunky iPods? Remember the Music Quiz game? Some how the iPhone with all its features lost sight of some classics. Not any more! This game is exactly what you remember, but innovated and sure to make you elated!
Hit the play button and your off, the iPhone/iPod will randomly list songs and choose a song from that list and play it. All you have to do is tap the song that's playing before it's too late.
Even choose from different difficulties, to test your knowledge of your own music library today.
**NOTE: Music Quiz will only play songs that you own! If you do not have music on your device Music Quiz will not have any songs to play. Similarly if you only have 10 songs on your device Music Quiz will only be able to quiz you on those 10 songs.**
Thank you to those of you who emailed me about the various bugs and sorry for the long wait for the fixes!
HERE THEY ARE!!
-Fixed a bug where ads may cover the answer choices during game play.
- Fixed the infamous crash!
- Fixed a spelling bug. Apparently appearance is spelled with an a. Thanks ;)
- Added facebook integration to post high scores and quiz grades. Just log in, tap your high score and choose post to Facebook, complete a custom quiz and select post to facebook to show your grade to all your friends! You can also tap the score at the bottom of the screen at any time to post your score to facebook!
- Added a link to the Music Quiz! facebook page in the Contact Me section of the menu. There I will post pending update information and so fourth. It's pretty empty right now, but I hope you all will "Like" it on facebook! :D
- If you don't want facebook you can disable it in the menu.
- Fixed the light stripes on either end of the answer list.
- When playing with a custom background the answer choices has a new dark color theme.
- Added a better looking font to the answer list and the song detail view when playing in "Keep Songs Playing" mode.
- After selecting the wrong answer a new checkmark will appear on the correct answer and an x on the incorrect answer that was chosen.
- New dark theme for the menu
Ratings and Reviews
Works on iPhone 6 Plus!
I'm pleased to report that this app seems to work with iOS 8. It did freeze when I clicked the link to contact the developer (to thank him for a fun game), but the app re-opened normally.
I really hope it will continue to be offered/updated in the future. The beauty lies in its clean, simple, interface. I would be willing to pay for this app, and pay to remove the one small ad as well.
Please keep this app going, and don't ruin it with garish colours and ads (like the disaster that the once wonderful Scrabble app has become).
This game is a good modern rendition of the original but it put a bunch of songs I hade deleted from my iPod back on my iPod
The app works well, but it is not as fun as the iPod Classic one...
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.