Note: This app is not a video game. It is used to keep score when playing Mexican Train Dominoes with actual dominoes.
Score Keeper was written to make Mexican Train Dominoes more enjoyable by removing the need for pencils and paper score sheets. Simply enter the scores as they are called out after each round of play, no longer a need to add columns. Play time may be shortened by approx. 10 to 30 minutes, depending on the number of players and the score keeper.
The page layouts and navigation procedures are simple and easy to use. Moving around within the app is accomplished via links/buttons as well as swipe left/right actions. Both procedures are available, making the app more intuitive
1. The ability to go back and look at player's score for each domino round played. The format is similar to paper scoresheets except it requires no effort to keep it updated.
2. Each player's score is available on the "Summary" page as long as the game is in progress. The players are listed in order of their current score in descending order.
3. Scores can be edited at any time in the event they were entered incorrectly.
4. Domino set sizes 12 and 15 are both supported.
5. Double blank can be scored as zero or other value depending on house rules.
Updated user interface making it easier to add players, added swipe right/left to navigation, simplified flow of game, and fixed bug in saving scores.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.