You’re on the go, and so is ASEBP. With the My ASEBP Mobile App, you can easily submit claims and check your benefit information—it's like having the desktop version of My ASEBP in your pocket! The My ASEBP Mobile App gives you at-a-glance health and wellness spending account balances so you can better plan for both future expenses and manage any current health or wellness costs at your convenience.
• Submit your ASEBP claims – Dental Care, Drugs, Vision Care, Other Medical Services & Supplies, Health Spending Account (HSA) and Wellness Spending Account (WSA)
• Submit receipts by taking a photo within the app
• Transfer unpaid claim amounts to your HSA with the tap of a button
• View your HSA, WSA, paramedical (acupuncture, chiropractic, massage and physiotherapy), vision and dental (major treatment and orthodontics) balances on one page
• Access your entire ASEBP claims history
• Search prescription drugs to learn if they’re covered and learn about any alternative drugs that may be available
• View your ASEBP ID card and benefit coverage information, both on and offline
This is an exciting update as we have lots to share! You can now:
1. Resubmit rejected claims that only need a revised attachment to be approved.
2. Find your benefit coverage summary on a new screen, My Benefits.
3. Download documents (e.g. dental predeterminations, premium statements, etc.) from the Documents screen.
4. Check out a consolidated list of your Explanations of Benefits in the Documents screen.
5. Make your annual spending account allocation from the app, if you have a WSA.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great new features
Love the new navigation and the notices in the little bell thingy. This app looks great and has almost everything I need I barely ever use the website now.
Couldn’t even log into it. Wouldn’t accept my user name nor password. Can’t even write a review. Guess it doesn’t like negative reviews!
Developer Response ,
We’re sorry to hear you’re having issues logging in to the app! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the app version you’re using so we can resolve the issues you’re having as soon as possible.
Great set up
I love how easy it is to navigate around this app and the Touch ID feature is pretty awesome. I’m not that tech savvy but you don’t need to be to use this app. This app is well organized and makes it convenient to review and submit claims.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback! We wanted to make the app as intuitive as possible, so we’re happy to hear it looks like we hit the mark.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.