Enjoy the listening experience for free and pay only when you decide to save the recordings.
My Baby Heart Sounds is a quick and easy way to use your iPhone to listen, record and share your baby's heart sounds.
Not too long ago, we were pregnant mothers too. While our partners enjoyed listening to our babies' sounds by placing their ears on the tummy, we wanted to capture and share these precious audio-memories ourselves. We tried voice memo apps and other sound-recording apps but felt that there was something more we could do to improve the quality of the sound in a simple setup. Fast forward a couple years and here we are!
Why should you try this app?
- Minimum time to setup. All you need is your iPhone. Simple instructions are provided within the app and we are here to support you all the way.
- High quality sound. Using advanced audio signal processing techniques, we deliver a high quality audio experience that allows you to distinguish your baby's heart sounds. For best results use AirPods.
- Listen for free and only pay when you want to record and share.
- Secure. All recordings are stored on your phone. We do not have any access to your recordings. You decide how you would like to share your recordings.
With the free version, listen to your baby's heart sounds unlimited number of times. When you are satisfied, you can purchase a premium version that allows you to record and share unlimited audio recordings of special moments and memories.
One time in-app purchase:
- Features included in Free version.
- Create unlimited audio recordings of special moments and memories. This feature requires a one time in app purchase.
- Tag locations to remember and visualize where your chances are best for the next time you would like to hear your baby's heart sound.
- When you would like to share the recording, multiple options are provided that include email, text and other social media apps.
- Store the recording outside the app on your device or external storage apps.
For best results:
- Use the app when you are 20-30 weeks or greater pregnant.
- Use the app in a quiet room
- Remove any phone case/shell/cover (the iPhone needs to touch your skin to be able to pick up the sounds)
- Put the phone in Airplane Mode
- Start the app and place the iPhone on your tummy to listen for a clear sound. You may need to try a few different spots. Press "Record" to create a recording
- Use AirPods
My Baby Heart Sounds Disclaimer:
- The My Baby Heart Sounds app is NOT a Medical Device or application. It is NOT in any way suitable for medical opinion, advice or diagnosis, and it is NOT intended to provide any information about the person of use's wellbeing or health.
- The app does NOT backup recordings automatically outside the user's device. It is the user's responsibility to regularly backup their recordings.
Optimization of audio signal processing.
Ratings and Reviews
Waste of time and money!!!!
Waste of time and money….
I have tried almost my whole pregnancy to use this app and it never worked once.
Developer Response ,
Apologies for your experience. We will do our best to keep improving. In the meantime, can you send us a message on email@example.com and help us understand ways of improving the app.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LifeWave, LLC
- 75.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2023 LifeWave, LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Record $7.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.