My Earthquake Alerts is a powerful earthquake information app which delivers all of the information you need, with push notifications included, all free of charge. It also includes a beautifully simple design optimized for the latest iPhone and iPad.
- Live earthquake information from all around the world.
- Free earthquake alerts and news customized for you, with no restrictions.
- Powerful history search feature to find earthquakes dating back to 1970!
- Beautiful & simple design, view earthquakes on a map and in a list.
- Find the exact location of the seismic earthquake, the depth and the distance away from you.
- Support for the latest iPhone and iPad models.
This version is ad-supported. It is similar to apps such as Quakes, MyQuake and QuakeFeed.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is always the first of my two earthquake apps to report an earthquake.
Wow this is an amazing app in case there is a coverup by very powerful we all know who we would see the massive earthquake on the app eh
No alert received
Large earthquake in Alaska and no alert received
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear this. Can you open the app, go to the Settings screen and then tap the button at the bottom saying "Report problem with app"? This will allow me to look into what happened here.
- JRustonApps B.V.
- 65 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 jRustonApps B.V.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.