My Jump 2 is now part of My Jump Lab!! One app that includes all the content of my 9 apps like My Jump 2, My Lift & Runmatic. Take a look on the AppStore
*****Designed by sport scientists. Validation published on the Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research and Journal of Sports Sciences*****
***Featured by Apple under ‘Best New Apps’ in 100+ countries***
***The only app which calculates the force-velocity profile using the groundbreaking Samozino’s method***
My Jump 2 is the first app scientifically developed to measure your jump height. With a great design and validated by sport scientists, My Jump 2 is as reliable as a 10000$ force platform. Scientifically probed!
Pierre Samozino (PhD, sport scientist, University of Savoy): “My Jump 2 makes possible the determination of the jump height with a high accuracy, which has been validated in very recent scientific study. The other, and I think the main added value of this app is to propose the determination of the Force-Velocity-Power profile of each athlete and its own imbalance between force and velocity qualities. Very useful to optimize your strength training and improve your explosive performances.”
Jean-Benoit Morin (PhD, sport scientist, University of Nice): “My Jump 2 is the cutting edge, scientifically validated and most practical application to measure athletes vertical jumping performance, and the only one to include the complete "Optimal Force-Velocity Profile" analysis we recently validated. I'm using it with athletes, students, and research subjects. The entire Jumping Force-Velocity-Power and Optimal F-V Profile approach in your pocket!”
My Jump 2 gives you advanced information of your jumps using the camera on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad. Just record a jump, select accurately its take off and landing and lets My Jump do its magic. My Jump 2 calculates the height, flight time, velocity, force and power of your vertical jumps. Also, it gives you the contact time, vertical stiffness and reactive strength index (RSI) of your Drop Jumps. Moreover, it allows you to calculate your Force-Velocity profile using Samozino's method. Complete analysis of your jumps right on your hand!
• Accurate measurement of your vertical jumps. Scientifically demonstrated!
• Calculate the force-velocity profile using the groundbreaking Samozino’s method. You can know your maximal theoretical force, velocity, power and how far you are from your optimal capabilities! You can even get information about which quality (force or velocity) you should work to increase your explosive performance.
• Record stunnig slowmo videos up to 240fps or import as much as you like from your camera roll.
• Different jump types: countermovement jump (CMJ), squat jump (SJ), drop jump (DJ), CMJ free arms, horizontal jumps and repeated jump test!
• Annotate the external load used (CMJ & SJ) or the height of the box (DJ) to organize your best performances in different categories.
• Multi-user. My Jump 2 allows you to create as many users as you want. Monitor all your team on your iDevice!
• iCloud sync (iOS 13+)
• History. Record as many jumps as you want for each user created. With My Jump 2 you can analyze the evolution of your performance during time. You can even observe exactly how much you have improved!
• Export your data to Excel, Numbers, Google Drive and more!
• Beautiful, intuitive like design.
• Universal app: purchase once and install it on your iPhone, iPad and Mac (10.15+)
Note: My Jump 2 works better with slow-motion videos.
MY JUMP 2, A JUMP PLATFORM RIGHT ON YOUR HAND!
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome. Saves videos, graphs results
Fairly consistent. Awesome app. Saves slow mo video of jumps in photos. Graphs results with export.
Need line graphs of all parameters over time to see improvement. A little pricy but hope developer keeps updates and adds new features.
Used to be great
It always crashes and is useless now
Expensive but critical companion to field tests.
I use this app almost everyday. It's only a simple function: high framerate footage uses mathematical formulas to get accurate metrics related to vertical jumps (and others). What I especially love it for is its complete data storage within the app and the export function of CSV files to your computer. I airdrop the file seamlessly it onto my Macbook where I graph performance and readiness in my Spreadsheet. Five stars.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Carlos Balsalobre
- 17 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2016-20 Carlos Balsalobre-Fernández
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.