The My MedicAlert® mobile app, powered by Health Storylines™, is your personal self-care tool and health journal that lets you use the power of your story to personalize your care, create your own support network, and influence the way medicine cares for people like you in the future.
You have the ability to update and access your My MedicAlert® profile & medical record directly on the app through your mobile device anytime, anywhere.
Even better, you can now take control of your health journey with these powerful Health Tools on the My MedicAlert® mobile app:
• Customize your Health Tools to match your condition and your goals
• Store your medication reminders and treatment instructions, and receive notifications to keep you on track wherever you are
• Record your treatment and other health activities between visits to your doctor so you can provide them with the most accurate information about your experience
• Track your symptoms, diet, exercise, mood and general condition over time to discover the care strategies that work best for you
• Sync your wearable device data
• Link your caregivers and other supporters into your own personal mobile social network dedicated to supporting you on your journey
• Anonymously contribute learning from your story to a vital data resource scientists can use to improve patient care in the future
The My MedicAlert® mobile app is free for all members of MedicAlert®. Members just need to have an active My MedicAlert® account.
- Bug fixes
- Deeplink support
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
From bad to worse
On launch, there are no fields to enter either a login ID or password.
Previously when I tried to use the app, I could enter by ID and password and got an Internal Server error.
Either the app needs a serious makeover or the server is misconfigured, but either way the app serves no productive purpose and is just an annoyance and source of frustration.
Logging in from my browser works fine, so until the app or server is repaired, my browser will be my interface of choice to get to my MedicAlert account.
Clumsy, poor interface.
Constant Internal Server Error
Every time I try to use this app I get a Internal Server Error ALL the time. This really needs to get sorted out. No point in using it.
- Self Care Catalysts Inc
- 15.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Self Care Catalysts, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.