A well-behaved child, a child that excels at school, and a child that respects others have one thing in common: order in their life.
If you're the type of parent that would like to have complete control over your child's schedules and provide them with a fun and easy tool to keep them on track with the routines in their daily life, My Routines has all the features you need:
• easy to add routines with their very own pictures taken from your saved pictures, our stock library, or your device's camera
• a stock library of 100s of pictures
• ability to set a timer for each step in the routine
• a voice recorder to allow parents to record special messages of guidance on any routine step
• ability to drag and drop routines around to reorder
• automatic scrolling to the next routine step after the time is up for the current step
• ability to pause, go back, or step forward through routine steps
• a lock mode to disable adding or altering of routines by the child
• animated hints to help new users get used to the app
• a support page to email directly with the developer
• iPhone / iPod Touch / iPad / iPad Mini compatible
But more importantly, why children need properly set out routines:
• adds structure to their life that carries forward to school
• teaches them to develop self-discipline
• gives them a sense of security
• provides them with necessary life skills that will translate into adulthood
• eliminates power struggle as you aren't bossing them around. They will learn that these activities are "just what they do" at certain times of the day
• help them take charge without having adults give them constant reminders
• gives them a plan and something to look forward to
• helps them fall asleep more easily at night by getting them on a regular schedule
• helps parents maintain consistency in expectations
A family with a set of healthy routines runs much more smoothly and has more fun. My Routines would be honored to be a part of that process.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- small bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Rien a faire avec cette app
Do not buy. Waste of money. Waste of time. Want a refund.
It isn't intuitive nor does it function properly. Waste of money. Do not buy.
The developer, Pocket Apps Canada Inc., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Pocket Apps Canada Inc.
- 16.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Pocket Apps Canada Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.