Myeloma Monitor is an app designed specifically for multiple myeloma patients and their caregivers. It allows users to organize and track their daily activities.
Recipient of the ImpactHeme Award
Organize, Track & Manage Your Myeloma
Myeloma Canada’s Myeloma Monitor is an award-winning, easy-to-use application (app) designed specifically for multiple myeloma patients and their caregivers. Developed entirely by Myeloma Canada, this intuitive app helps you organize, track and manage your daily activities so you can better understand the many changes that occur, and decisions that need to be made, throughout the various stages of your myeloma journey.
Keep track of all of your medical results, appointments, medications, contacts, daily activities, feelings and more in one centralized place. Log your blood test results and graph how they’ve changed over time. Jot down questions for your healthcare team. Print out a report for your next appointment. These are just some of the ways the Myeloma Monitor acts as your personalized ‘companion’ or personal journal, keeping you on top of all the moving parts in tracking, managing and understanding your myeloma.
The Myeloma Monitor is available as a free download for your desktop or mobile device (cell phone or tablet). Completely confidential and secure, the app is password protected and encrypted to safeguard your information. All of the data entered belongs to you and resides only on your device. Under no circumstances will your information be shared with anyone; it remains absolutely confidential to you.
All Myeloma Monitor features are customizable for your unique situation. You choose how you’d like to use the app and what to include to help you understand, feel empowered and involved in your healthcare decisions and journey.
For technical support, please call us, toll-free, at 1-888-798-5771 or email us at email@example.com
• Side effects section. Easily record any side effect you may be experiencing in a convenient notes box.
• Medications & supplements refill reminder option. Now you can automatically set weekly or monthly reminders from either the “Medications” or “Calendar” sections – making it even faster and easier to stay on top of your refills.
• Easily personalized home page dashboard based on what you’d like to see and have quick access to: your most important test results, upcoming appointments, questions for your healthcare team, quality of life tracker, to name a few.
• Quality of Life tracker – evaluate and list how you feel and any symptoms you may be experiencing. These can all directly affect your quality of life: pain, nausea, fatigue, appetite, depression, anxiety, etc. You can also assess your level of pain, indicate where you feel it, add notes and even take and include photos. You can now list the side effects you may be experiencing.
• Practical reports that can be printed or downloaded for your files or healthcare team. Both, your health condition and lab results change over time. With Myeloma Monitor’s graphing capabilities, you can easily monitor and visualize those changes at a glance and then print them out for your next appointment.
• Medications & supplements organizer that lets you keep track of all your medications and supplements, including their names, method of administration, prescription date and number, as well as prescribing doctor, name of your pharmacist and their contact information. You can also add notes and photos for each medication or supplement.
• Fillable, at-a-glance calendar makes planning and organizing your days faster and easier. Add all of your personal and medical appointments, your daily activities, medications, milestones and tasks you need to complete. You can now include calendar recurrences (weekly, monthly, etc.) for appointments, milestones, tasks and medication reminders (which now includes medication reminders).
• ‘Questions’ area where you can create, save, and print a list of questions to ask your healthcare team. You can also save the answers to your questions for convenient future referencing.
• Contacts – log all of your important contacts such as members of your healthcare team (treating physician, oncologist, pharmacist, etc.), close relatives, or anyone else involved in your journey.
• Login screen graphics/branding
• User name held in memory at login
• “Files” upload section for storing and organizing your important files
• “Dashboard” section: Printable list of questions to ask your healthcare team
o Log questions for your healthcare team and select a healthcare professional from your “Contacts” section
o Choose to print all or only those questions for a specific healthcare professional
• “Dashboard” section: Emergency Health Card “report”
o Assign healthcare professionals and emergency contacts from Contacts
o Print and keep a copy on you at all times (i.e., in your wallet)
• “Quality of Life” section with a new area to record your side effects
• “Medications” section
o Add refill reminder option (weekly/monthly) for medications and supplements
• “Results” section:
o “+” buttons near test names for an improved user experience
o Scroll bar in graphs
o “To scale” graphs
o Expanded list of routine lab tests added to the menu choice
o Additional five new customizable laboratory test fields
• Improved calendar/clock functionality
o 24-hour clock toggle on/off
o Drop-down menu for ‘year’ and ‘month’
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Myelome Multiple Canada
- 25.1 MB
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Multiple Myeloma Canada 2018-2020