Save time and money by paying for parking in Edmonton on-street or in any City of Edmonton facility with an EPark cell phone account. This EPark Account Management application allows you to pay for your parking sessions, add money to your account and see your account balance. You will require a EPark account in order to use this application and can register for one using this app.
Application Features Include:
- Start or Stop parking sessions in EPark zones; no cards or coins required!
- Only pay for the time you actually parked by deactivating your session
- Manage Phone Numbers associated with your EPark Account
- Manage Licence Plates associated with your EPark Account
- View your EPark Account Balance in real-time
- Add funds to your EPark Account
- Manage your Low Balance Notification
- Retrieve Account Activity reports that have a detailed account of all your monthly parking transactions
- Plus even more…
Bug Fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Doesn’t work which means you pay
Don’t download this app until there are updates. It only takes $25 increments. Day parking is $15 so you can’t just pay for a day. It somehow kicked me off my account with $35 still in credit and now I have to use the pay machine anyways and spend time on the phone/email to try to get a refund
Worst app ever
Why is parking purchases time always at maximum?? I can’t even change it!! I just need half hour parking. Not 2 days parking!!
Worst app ever
It took double payment and still couldn’t use it. Don’t waste your time downloading it.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Calgary Parking Authority
- 92 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2015 Calgary Parking Authority
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.