MyHealthyGut is an evidence-based app, validated by a randomized control trial and patient outcomes. It was developed by leading gut health experts, and is designed to help you, along with your healthcare practitioner, determine the root causes of and manage your digestive distress.
MyHealthyGut’s overall anti-inflammatory approach will benefit anyone wanting to improve their gut health, support their immune system, and feel their best! Initially designed for those needing or wanting to live gluten free; those undiagnosed or diagnosed with a gluten intolerance or celiac; or those living with celiac disease -- the app content is evolving to include a broad range of information for everyone wanting to learn about and optimize their gut health.
• Dedicated educational resources to optimize your gut health.
• Guidance, alerts, and tips from in-app Health Coach.
• Top recommended pro-digestive and anti-inflammatory foods.
• Searchable database of safe and unsafe foods to identify symptom triggers in your diet. (gluten free, contains gluten, cross-contaminated, FODMAPs).
DAILY JOURNALING & SYMPTOM TRACKING
• Advanced tracking for symptoms including: stress, fatigue, abdominal pain, bowel movements, and more..
• Log food, supplements and symptoms to identify sources of digestive distress.
• Generate a health report to share with your healthcare providers.
• Provide information to help diagnose your condition.
• Follow through with our therapeutic programs and recommendations.
• Record your progress over time, and reach your gut goals!
THERAPEUTIC MEAL PLANS AND RECIPES
• Created by award-winning cookbook author and health coach, Terry Walters
• Anti-inflammatory, gluten free, omnivore, and vegan alternatives.
• Create and share grocery lists.
INFORMATION AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
• Professor G FAQ Bot to answer questions in real-time – support when you need it.
• Personal inbox with the latest research, exclusive articles from our Registered Dietitians, quick facts and tips.
• Push notifications of events, alerts, relevant offers.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
• 7-day Full Access Trial.
• Living Gluten Free Therapeutic Package, auto-renewing monthly and yearly subscriptions.
• Cancelled subscribers can still access general digestive health content.
The app was originally tested and used in a joint research study with the University of Calgary (U of C) and the Canadian Celiac Association. Results were published in Sage Journals, February 2020, and indicated participants reported improved mental health (lower levels of depression or anxiety) and quality of life.
MyHealthyGut started as a smart collaboration by two researchers at the University of Calgary, including a health psychology researcher with celiac disease; a registered dietitian specializing in digestive health; and spearheaded by KORE Digital Health Therapeutics (owned by a Holistic Nutritionist). The team has grown, offering additional expertise from gut health experts, including: a PHd researcher who specializes in the microbiome, a gastroenterologist and Registered Dietitians focused expanding the content and therapeutic programs to address IBD, IBS, and other digestive health issues.
“MyHealthyGut is extremely user friendly and will empower individuals to find a link between their diet and gastrointestinal symptoms. The app provides realistic tips for managing a strict, lifelong gluten-free diet and may certainly increase quality of life for individuals with these tools and information at their fingertips.” – Lori Welstead, RD, THE UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO CELIAC DISEASE CENTER
To learn more about our team visit: http://www.myhealthygut.com/about/
If you would like additional information about the app please visit our website at www.myhealthygut.com.
MyHealthyGut has been updated to make your experience better!
We’ve made changes based on feedback from you, the user. This new release of MyHealthyGut features an improved subscription validation process, enhanced app performance, and we’ve fine-tuned the overall usability. Some of the other changes you’ll notice are: new in-app messaging from your Health Coach, providing ongoing encouragement to keep you on track with your wellness plan; and you’ll also see streamlined pop-ups, and will soon see the implementation of partner offers specifically chosen to support your nutrition journey.
We couldn’t have made these changes without you! We ask that you continue to give us feedback so we can continue to offer you the best app experience possible.
MyHealthyGut works best with iOS 11 and up. Keep your app up to date and current to get the full benefit. The latest version is available to download.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Superior nutrition support app
This is the best app I have found for supporting me in my journey of improving my digestive health. I love it!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for letting us know that you love our app and helping to spread the word. It means a lot to our team to get feedback from our consumers. We continue to grow our team of dietitians, nutritionists and researchers specialized in gut health nutrition to bring you the best app science-based content possible.
Great everyday support for Celiacs!
Tasty recipes where ingredients are easily added to a grocery shopping list in the app simplifies my life. Science based info and the ability to track symptoms correlating to what you have eaten makes this a very powerful app!
Developer Response ,
Thank you! We continue to add new recipes from top award-winning cookbook authors. Karlene Karst has recently joined our team and her recipes are practical and delicious. Our team of registered dietitions and researchers continue to stay on top of the latest research to bring you new science-based articles and tips to your fingertips!
So cool! Love that I can just ask a question and get the answer right away! Awesome resource.
Developer Response ,
Professor G is very cool and will learn more as you ask more questions.
- KORE Digital Health Therapeutics Inc.
- 79.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 KORE Digital Health Therapeutics Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $3.99
- Event Monthly Subscription $3.99
- Yearly Subscription $39.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.