MyHealthyGut is an evidence-based app that harnesses the power of digital technology to provide easy-to-access tools for users to take control of their digestive health. For newly diagnosed or undiagnosed celiacs or people struggling with a gluten intolerance, or wanting to live gluten free, MyHealthyGut will help you, along with your healthcare practitioner, determine the root causes and manage your digestive distress.
Developed in collaboration with leading gut health disease associations, University researchers and healthcare practitioners, MyHealthyGut’s nutritional, diet and lifestyle programs are peer-reviewed and were validated in a randomized control trial (RCT).
• Dedicated educational resources for Celiac, gluten-intolerance, and gluten free living.
• Alerts, tips and guidance from an in-app Health Coach.
• Top recommended pro-digestive and anti-inflammatory foods
• Searchable database of safe and unsafe foods to identify symptom triggers in your diet. (gluten free, contains gluten, cross-contaminated, FODMAPs)
DAILY JOURNALING & SYMPTOM TRACKING
• Advanced tracking for symptoms including: stress, fatigue, abdominal pain, bowel movements, and more..
• Log food, supplements and symptoms to identify sources of digestive distress.
• Generate a health report to share with your healthcare team.
• Provide information to help diagnose your condition.
• Follow through with our therapeutic programs and recommendations.
• Record your progress over time, and reach your gut goals!
THERAPEUTIC MEAL PLANS AND RECIPES
• Created by award-winning cookbook author and health coach, Terry Walters
• Gluten free, omnivore, and vegan alternatives.
• Create and share grocery lists.
INFORMATION AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
• FAQ Bot to answer questions in real-time – support when you need it.
• Personal inbox with the latest research, exclusive blog content, quick facts and daily tips.
• Push notifications of events, alerts, relevant offers.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
• 7-day Full Access Trial
• Living Gluten Free Therapeutic Package, auto-renewing monthly and yearly subscriptions
• Cancelled subscribers can still access general digestive health content.
MyHealthyGut is the result of smart collaboration by two researchers at the University of Calgary, including a health psychology researcher with celiac disease; a registered dietitian in digestive health, and spearheaded by KORE Digital Health Therapeutics (owned by a Holistic Nutritionist), that provides people with online and mobile tools to effectively manage their health.
The first phase of the MyHealthyGut app research was supported and funded by the Canadian Celiac Association (Calgary, Vancouver and Kamloops chapters), The Calgary Foundation and Mitacs.
If you would like additional information about the app please visit our website at www.myhealthygut.com.
“MyHealthyGut is extremely user friendly and will empower individuals to find a link between their diet and gastrointestinal symptoms. The app provides realistic tips for managing a strict, lifelong gluten-free diet and may certainly increase quality of life for individuals with these tools and information at their fingertips.” –Lori Welstead, RD, THE UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO CELIAC DISEASE CENTER
We’ve made some changes to make your MyHealthyGut experience even better!
Stay on top of important new content with enhanced push notifications. Alerts for new articles, news, and delicious recipes available in your Inbox. You will also receive alerts and reminders about important features you can use in the app, like: Professor G, journaling, and tips, and product and partner offers.
We have made overall usability and performance improvements. This includes adding a loading indicator on the Food List, an easier “restore purchase” process, and access to Author Bios and information on Articles, News and Resources
MyHealthyGut works best with iOS 11 and up. Keep your app up to date and current to get the full benefit. Download the new release now!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Superior nutrition support app
This is the best app I have found for supporting me in my journey of improving my digestive health. I love it!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for letting us know that you love our app and helping to spread the word. It means a lot to our team to get feedback from our consumers. We continue to grow our team of dietitians, nutritionists and researchers specialized in gut health nutrition to bring you the best app science-based content possible.
Great everyday support for Celiacs!
Tasty recipes where ingredients are easily added to a grocery shopping list in the app simplifies my life. Science based info and the ability to track symptoms correlating to what you have eaten makes this a very powerful app!
Developer Response ,
Thank you! We continue to add new recipes from top award-winning cookbook authors. Karlene Karst has recently joined our team and her recipes are practical and delicious. Our team of registered dietitions and researchers continue to stay on top of the latest research to bring you new science-based articles and tips to your fingertips!
So cool! Love that I can just ask a question and get the answer right away! Awesome resource.
Developer Response ,
Professor G is very cool and will learn more as you ask more questions.
- KORE Digital Health Therapeutics Inc.
- 106.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 KORE Digital Health Therapeutics Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $3.99
- Event Monthly Subscription $3.99
- Yearly Subscription $39.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.