ID Assist™ App for iPhone®
New data breaches hit the headlines every week. If your personal information has been compromised, it could be weeks, months, or years before you're aware of the impact. ID Assist™ a service provided by D+H Retail Solutions helps safeguard your identity by:
• Monitoring public, underground and black market websites for your email address, credit or debit card number, and more 24/7/365.
• Alerting you if a breach is discovered, through email or text, so that you can take informed action.
• Restoring your identity and re-establishing your personal and financial information if you've been a victim.
The ID Assist App lets you view your alerts on the go and provides convenient access to all of your identity monitoring services, including one-touch reporting of lost or stolen registered cards.
The ID Assist App is compatible with your iPhone® and can be easily downloaded from the App store®.
™ Trademarks of D+H Retail Solutions. All rights reserved.
• MyIdentityAssist app re-branded to ID Assist
• System Enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Never able to login using the app. Never any problem on the website. It has been thus way for years. Contacted the company two years ago and they said they would fix the problem “soon.”
App is terrible
Can’t log in ever. Please fix
App does not allow login
Recurring issue with not allowing to login. I’ve never been able to login to this app. Will give me an “invalid email or password “ message with right login credentials. Called several times over the last two years and keep checking occasionally to see if app is fixed and still the same problem. Can only login through my computer. Will be cancelling subscription to MyIdentyAssist as I wanted the app to work. I carry my phone all the time NOT my computer. Why can’t D+H make an app for iPhone that works?????
- D+H Limited Partnership
- 83.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 D+H Retail Solutions, a division of D+H Cheque Services Corporation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.