MyScorecard is the premier app to track your golf scores and golf handicap online! From USGA Handicap Indexes, to detailed statistics, performance reports, small groups & leagues - We have it all.
Find out why thousands of users love MyScorecard.
- Track either Total Score, Hole by Hole or use our innovative stroke by stroke interface
- See your Course Handicap and "Score to Shoot" for your upcoming round
- Track 40+ pro stats
- Automatic calculation of stats if you enter scores on a hole by hole or stroke by stroke basis
- Receive an Official USGA Handicap Index
- Post 9 or 18 hole scores, as well as tournament scores
- Track fellow club members - see their scores and recent achievements
- 16,000+ plus course database with slope and rating information as well as full course scorecards for easy hole by hole entry
- See your round history, including scorecard details
- Access your account from any phone, tablet, or computer with an internet connection
- Ties into MyScorecard Official Handicap Tracking Service - log in online for more in-depth analysis and features
Get yourself a trial account and continue your membership for only $12.99/year!
a. Correct score submission for 9 hole scores of higher range, including scores > 50
b. Ensure proper treatment of larger scores on 9-hole course
Ratings and Reviews
Good app, great tech support!
The app is good but the tech support is great!
Missing scores from round history. Clubhouse scores not accurate. Very bad app
Needs major upgrade for Canadian Courses
Has my course, but the hole pars are incorrect, and I can’t correct them. I’ve also put in my score 3 times and still can’t get it to save. I emailed company about issues and 1 week later... still nothing! Definitely NOT worth the $20! Very dissatisfied.
- MyScorecard LLC
- 65.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 MyScorecard LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Year Membership $17.99
- 3 Year Membership $41.99
- 2 Year Membership $32.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.