The official adaptation of the famous board game Mysterium!
*** IMore: "If you've played Mysterium, and like it, then this is a no-brainer. Get the game!" ***
*** Boardgamequest: "A solid digital translation of a great cooperative game. Bringing a social game to the digital world is never easy, but Mysterium does an admirable job at it".***
Mysterium is a cooperative deduction game set in the 1920s in which a ghost guides a group of psychics to uncover a murderer, as well as the weapon and location of the murder, using only visual clues. Choose your favorite way to play: take on the role of the ghost who gives others clues, or as one of the psychics trying to interpret "Vision Cards".
In this mobile version, you will find:
• A faithful adaptation of the original game with gorgeous graphics
• A game variant with or without clairvoyancy
• Additional cases and dream cards from expansions in the in-game shop
• Discover the 2 expansions of the board game, specially adapted for the digital versions:
- Hidden Signs, to discover new suspects
and locations, as well as new weapons
- Secrets & Lies, to clear up the circumstances of the murder, using new
• A story mode to discover the background of each psychic
• Solo play with AI partners
• Multiplayer support up to 7 players using online (cross-platform: tablet / mobile / computer)
• Worldwide Leaderboards
To find more information about Asmodee Digital, please go to : http://www.asmodee-digital.com/mysterium
Languages available: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Ukrenian, Russian.
Having an issue? Looking for support? Please contact us : https://asmodee.helpshift.com/a/mysterium/
You can follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and You Tube!
You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/asmodeedigital
* Onlines fixes : After a party, player is not disconnected anymore
* Duplicated sessions fixed
* Minors fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great With Other Players, Not So Much Solo
This is one of those games that is great fun with other people. Since it is based on abstract thinking, the whole notion of communicating with odd images makes for mind bending fun. Playing with an AI, sadly, does not allow for this. Many times I found myself scratching my head about the way it chose particular cards after the fact. A good puzzle or mystery should seem clear once it is solved. Not ‘how the heck was I supposed to figure that out’, which is the case with the AI more often than not.
I really love the premise of this game, but the app really needs work.
It requires TWO logins - Asmodee for game login and Days of Wonder for account management. They aren’t interchangeable, yet resetting DoW logged me out of Asmodee and says my password is wrong. And DoW offers no support for Mysterium. This is all ridiculous for a game you have to pay for.
Also, though the story mode AI is halfway decent, solo mode gives heaps of clues that work perfectly for everything other than what it should point to.
Awesome and addictive!
I bought this game three different times. :P I love it!!
- Asmodee Digital
- 1.4 GB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2017 Asmodee Digital under licence of iGames.
- In-App Purchases
- Hidden Signs $2.79
- Secrets & Lies $2.79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.