myWork is the simplest way to track your working hours, holidays, public holidays, days of sickness and incomes.
With my Work, you are able to organize multiple jobs or projects at the same time – with minimal effort and without losing time for annoying paperwork.
myWork enables you to personalize your start screen in order to always get the exact information you are actually looking for.
On top of that, myWork also comes with a built-in export function, which allows you to easily share your tracked activities.
myWork reaches out to students as well as to employees, self-employed persons or people who want to track the time of their activities as simple as possible.
You can easily use myWork with older iOS devices. The app is implemented in a way, that is prolonging your iPhone’s lifetime.
myWork’s key features on the spot:
- Automation start and stop
- Personalized start screen
- No energy consumption while tracking an activity
- Overview of your overtimes on a daily basis
- Built-in export function based on templates
- Possibility to backup and restore your data
- Detailed History
- Taking notes while tracking an activity
- Intelligent search function
- Add activities manually
Thanks for all that positive feedback.
This version adds the possibility to add a standard note to the automatic tracking.
New in Version 6.1:
- Automatic tracking
- Copy activities with a long press
- New filter in the tracking tab
- New rows in the overview
- Support of initial overtime hours.
- Display the weekday in date labels
… and many more!
Ratings and Reviews
- Marcel Russ
- 17.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Marcel Russ
- In-App Purchases
- Pro version $6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.