- Enjoy your music with Napster on your Apple Watch
- Several bug fixes and performance improvements
- Be sure to keep Background App Refresh enabled to get our newest updates as soon as they’re available
Ratings and Reviews
Moins que d’autres
Il manque certains albums de certains groupes.
Il manque de groupes québécois.
Can you look into this
So whenever I play a song I just go to this writing thing that I didn’t pay her to do something and that is something that will really affect the mark so please just can you stop doing that to my app it’s just unbelievable. Look I paid for the app and it’s not even working actually my mom pick up the app and it’s not working I tried to play a song and it doesn’t work you need to fix this pronto because I am not waiting anymore I don’t think the app unless you fix it and I’ll haif you don’t fix this thank you I’m sorry but this is how it has to be
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear this! We'd like to help. Message us http://on.napster.com/29xKc53& & we'll look into it. Thanks!
Great App. Playlist synchronization. Control4 integration
Great App. Loving making playlists that sync across my devices and to my Control4 Home Audio system
- Rhapsody International S.a.r.l.
- 149.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Rhapsody International, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Napster $13.99
- Napster $17.99
- Napster $11.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.