NAC Mobile App
By The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
The National CPD Accreditation Conference (NAC) mobile app enhances and extends the value you get from the NAC co-hosted by the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada and the College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC).
Each year, NAC brings together Royal College accredited CPD providers, CFPC provincial chapters, Mainpro+ reviewers, accredited CME university offices, accredited simulation programs and provincial medical regulatory authorities to celebrate excellence, discuss challenges and promote innovations in CPD accreditation. Through this app, you can:
• Review the program schedule by day or by conference stream;
• Plan your personal program of events;
• View conference abstracts;
• Complete evaluation surveys for each session;
• Locate session rooms using floor maps for all venues;
• Receive official conference updates;
• Engage in sessions with ‘Polling’ feature;
• Review plenary speaker bios and session topics;
• Enter conference notes and contact information;
• And much more …
With 6 plenaries, 21 learning tracks, 18 workshops and over 10 abstracts and poster presentations, NAC offers a lot to see and do.
Maximize your time using the NAC app.
The app may request permission to:
+ access the personal calendar on your device (to add or remove events)
+ access your contact list (to send emails)
+ access to your device's location information (to get directions to a specific location)
+ send push notifications to your device
If you do not grant the app permission to access the above, the app will still work but will not be able to add events to a calendar, post to social media, send emails, find directions, take/send images or receive push notifications.
- The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- 86.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- © 2019 The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.