Bank easy with the Navy Federal mobile app! With a great look and feel, we’ve made the mobile app easier to find information on your accounts and transactions. Breeze through payments, transfers, and check deposits with just a few taps. Quickly sign-in using Touch ID®, Face ID®. Apply for new accounts, become a member, or find your closest ATM or branch.
• Safe and Secure. Access your accounts 24 hours a day.
• View balances without signing in using our widget.
• Pay people using Zelle® or member to member transfers.
• Move money between your accounts.
• Deposit checks without visiting a branch or ATM.
• View scheduled transactions, including pending deposits, upcoming transfers, and bill payments.
• Make payments to Navy Federal consumer loans, mortgages and credit cards, or to other companies via Bill Pay.
• Apply for new credit cards, auto loans or personal loans, or become a Navy Federal member.
• View and manage statements.
• Manage your credit or debit cards, including activating cards, signing up for purchase notifications, or freezing misplaced cards.
• Security tips and management of your username and password.
• Find the nearest branch or ATM.
• View rates and info on our loans and savings products, or estimate a payment with a calculator.
• Read timely articles to help educate and plan your financial life.
To sign in to mobile banking, use your Navy Federal username and password. If you are not a member, apply now using the app or call us at 1-888-842-6328 or 1-703-255-8837.
As always, if you have any issues with our app, you can call us at 1-888-842-6328 or 1-703-255-8837, or reach us via Twitter at @NavyFederalHelp.
Federally insured by NCUA.
iPhone®, iPod Touch® and iPad® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Message and data rates may apply.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This is a dot release, so there is nothing overly exciting here, but of note is that this version officially supports iOS 13.
We also tweaked the experience of signing loan documents and improved error messaging.
Ratings and Reviews
Would be a great app if.....
The main purpose of this app would be to check your balances, make transfers, credit card payments.....all fine if you have an iPhone.
If you have an iPod touch or a Wi-Fi iPad the App is nothing more than an advertisement platform for rates and contact information.
Once installed you are referred back to the Navy Fed webpage to setup mobile. This requires a verified mobile number with no options for Wi-Fi use.
It is what is is....but the App Store download page states that it is iPod touch comparable and since there are no cell numbers for any type of iPod touch this is wrong. (Needs to clarify 3G iPad only comparability as well)
Maybe one day they will make a change. At that point I'll give it a 5.
Sent from my disrespected iPad Wi-Fi.
Awesome. Has everything the U.S. app has
This is the exact same app as the NFCU app from the US and has all the same functionality.
I was hesitant to use it at first due to the low rating but those are old and if anything went wrong I know NFCU would have me covered anyway..
It’s good to have all my same banking needs met while in Canada!
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.