The National Cancer Institute (NCI) is part of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and the federal government’s principal agency for cancer research and training. The Center for Cancer Training (CCT) at NCI coordinates and provides research training and career development activities for fellows and trainees in NCI's laboratories, clinics, and other research groups. The cancer training and career development opportunities on NCI’s campus cover a broad spectrum of disciplines for individuals at career stages ranging from high school students, graduate students, scientists, clinicians, to healthcare professionals.
The NCI FYI mobile application offers a centralized source of available resources to fellows and trainees working on the NIH main Campus in Bethesda, MD, off campus in the surrounding area in Rockville, MD and Frederick, MD. http://www.cancer.gov
• Events – schedule of seminars, lectures, and activities at Bethesda, Rockville, and Frederick campuses
• Map- use the map and GPS technology to find your way around NIH main campus in Bethesda, MD
• Social media – stay up to date on cancer related news through NCI’s Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube presence
• @Campus – list of amenities, places to eat, and maps and shuttle schedules at Bethesda, Rockville, and Frederick campuses
• And much more!
- New graphics!
- Save seminars, lectures, and other events to your calendar within the app
- Write, save, retrieve, and email notes all within the app
- Register for career development and training opportunities
- much more!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- BLUE PANE STUDIO, LLC
- 31.1 MB
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 Blue Pane Studio
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.