Nektar is an enterprise level asset management, mapping, and traceability solution simplifying the collection and analysis of user input data. Nektar utilizes QR or 2D identification tags and smartphone GIS mapping technology to track and record asset activity - providing true traceability and management functionality. Capture and transfer data in real-time to our secure cloud servers. With powerful data management and reporting procedures, Nektar becomes an invaluable decision support system. Visit the Nektar website to request more information.
- Build an asset inventory for any asset type
- Record tasks performed on individual assets in the field
- Record various types of data in task or inspection events including numeric, text, images, signature, and sketches.
- Retrieve the full life history and any documents stored for the asset by scanning the QR tag associated with the asset and pulling data from cloud.
- Print or export PDF reports for asset condition or any other task and asset related information.
- Capture asset's GPS map location with each scan
- Upload pictures and comments to individual assets
- Manage all menu taxonomy and data retrieval in a simple to use web interface
* Adjustments for Asset Summary modals
* Fixes for navigating to items user does not have permission for from Dashboard
* Fix for dictation in text boxes
* Fixes for work order calendar
* Fixes for DIRT module
Ratings and Reviews
Great asset management tool. Very customizable.
Inefficient, clunky, unstable
Nektar, from a field technician’s point of view, is one of the worst asset management suites I’ve used.
Frequently the dashboard arbitrarily stops working, requiring a restart of the application, as well as random crashes when recording the same tasks that you always do.
Sometimes there are crashes so catastrophic that the app breaks. All asset permissions are removed from your app forcing a reinstall of the app.
Uploading photos to reports causes the app to become unresponsive for up to a minute per photo in some instances.
Aside from technical issues, the app suffers from major quality of life issues.
Navigation on the mobile platform is inefficient, and clunky, requiring multiple taps and gestures just to get back to the main menu on the sidebar. The same can be said for finding information within certain asset categories.
The app plays an annoying shrill tone notifying you that you’ve successfully recorded a task, however the app devs programmed it in a way that iOS thinks Nektar is a music player, which results in the notification sound shutting down your other music or podcast service in favour of this one, singular notification.
If this wasn’t job requirement, I would never install this on my device.
20 hydragen units active in my fleet and if nektars data is on point, the fuel savings alone is nothing short of incredible. Return on our hg2’s will be 6 months
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nektar Inc.
- 54.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Nektar Inc.