Best night photos on your iPhone, powered by AI. Now supporting the iPhone 11 Ultra-Wide camera as well.
Deemed as the best iPhone camera app for night photos by 9to5Mac.
Featured on 9to5mac / VentureBeat / TheNextWeb / BGR / PetaPixel / DPReview / SlashGear / LAUNCH Ticker / Product Hunt "#1 Product of The Day"
“There’s no question that low-light images captured with NeuralCam look markedly better overall than ones taken with the iPhone’s integrated camera app, if not perfect.”
“NeuralCam is not just the best iPhone camera app for night shots, but it is head-and-shoulders above the other apps.”
The Next Web:
“The good thing is you can run it even if you have a model as old as an iPhone 6. (..) Pretty useful in extremely dark conditions.”
NeuralCam is the Night Mode camera app for your iPhone. Shoot vivid, brighter and clearer images in low light conditions, with no tripod or other equipment needed.
NeuralCam blends computational photography and machine learning to bring the most out of your low-light shots.
How it works:
- Open the app and hold your camera steady for a few seconds as you take the photo.
- NeuralCam captures a varying number of frames and uses advanced image processing algorithms and machine learning to intelligently merge the frames and brighten the colours to obtain a single high-quality image.
- Image processing completes in a few seconds (this might vary depending on your device type).
- The result: a clearer, brighter, sharper, more defined, and colourful image.
- Swipe down on the photo to go back to camera view
NeuralCam - Night Camera helps you shoot:
- Beautiful photos in the dark
- Night selfies without using flash
- Macros in low light settings
- Ultra-Wide landscapes at night
Tag your photos with the #neuralcam hashtag or send us your best shots at email@example.com to get featured on our social channels. You can also send us your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org, we’d love to hear from you.
- The handheld results have blown me away. Absolutely worth the price.
- Blows the regular camera out of the park for night shots, I have had nothing but awesome results. Genuinely impressed, no brainer.
- Excellent algorithm! Undoubtedly the best app for low light photos!
- Really amazed at how well it brightens the picture. Colours and clarity are surprisingly great.
- The one camera app to rule them all, amazing night shots.
- On my iPhone XS, comparing the default camera with NeuralCam is like comparing chalk & cheese. Well done NeuralCam
- True NightSight competitor.
- Without a doubt the best app to take photos in low light, and I bought and tried them all!
- Gives new life to an already accomplished iPhone XS camera. This really is like magic.
- This app is hands-down the best low light app I’ve ever used on iOS, and the most similar to Google’s NightSight.
- The app works on iPhone 6 and newer devices, running iOS 12 or newer. It doesn’t work on iPhone 5s
- Speed, performance and photo resolution varies across different devices
- The app is compatible with all iPhone cameras. We're supporting Ultra-Wide, Wide, Front-Facing and Telephoto cameras, based on the device model you're using. For iPhone 6s and 6s Plus, the front-facing camera isn’t supported at the moment
- All image processing happens on the device, ensuring the privacy of your images
- GPS Data Support
- EXIF Data Support
- Telephoto Lens (2X) Support
- Ultra-Wide Lens (0.5X) Support
- Grid on/off toggle
List of supported devices and photo output resolutions:
1280 x 960 - iPhone 6
1280 x 960 - iPhone 6 Plus
1920 x 1440 - iPhone 6s
1920 x 1440 - iPhone 6s Plus
1920 x 1440 - iPhone SE
1920 x 1440 - iPhone 7
2576 x 1932 - iPhone 7 Plus
1920 x 1440 - iPhone 8
2576 x 1932 - iPhone 8 Plus
2576 x 1932 - iPhone X
3088 x 2320 - iPhone XR
4032 x 3024 - iPhone XS
4032 x 3024 - iPhone XS Max
4032 x 3024 - iPhone 11
4032 x 3024 - iPhone 11 Pro
4032 x 3024 - iPhone 11 Pro Max
NeuralCam 1.2 brings Night Mode to the iPhone 11 Ultra-Wide and Front-facing cameras. You can now take Ultra-Wide Night Mode photos with your iPhone 11!
Additionally, we added the following:
- Improvements in the brightening of highlights (no more blowouts)
- Improvements for maintaining details in medium-low light conditions, built on top of Deep Fusion (iPhone 11) or SmartHDR (on older devices)
- Stronger brightening of selfies
- A reworked focus functionality, with a cleaner UI
- A small UI bug fix with version 1.2.1
Enjoy NeuralCam and feel free to send us photos at email@example.com - we'd love to see what you can shoot!
Ratings and Reviews
Difference is (literally) night and day
Does exactly what it’s designed to do, and - for the most part - does it very well. Have not personally tried other company’s offerings of “night sight”, but the results I’ve been getting from this app have been phenomenal.
My only gripe would be the amount of time it requires to “set the exposure” in certain conditions, such as concerts with many lighting effects. This makes it hard to take pictures “in the moment” of things, as you have to wait until the app’s exposure is acclimated before taking the shot.
Rivals “NightSight” Feature 😃
I purchased this application a couple of weeks ago on the App Store for my iPhone X and I’m very happy with my purchase. I think it was well worth the 3.99 asking price it really improves nighttime photography. I have submitted some photos to them, to demonstrate the apps capabilities. when I purchased the app I wasn’t expecting much but the results were amazing in my opinion. The updates I’ve received for the app so far have only made it even better to use.
I only hope that they can add video capturing capabilities in the future to this app for nighttime videography.
I normally never bother leaving reviews for apps but I felt this app was so good it was worth an honest review from a regular Joe.
It gets the job done
It’s get the job done, you get your bright and crisp photo even in low light condition. Why only complaint for now os the processing time i wish it was faster than it is but as for the photo quality its perfect. I wish they would include a flash option in the app thanks
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.