NEWS 1130 is Vancouver’s only all-news radio service and is #1 for breaking news, weather, and traffic providing immediate information to the lower mainland.
The NEWS 1130 app lets you:
• Listen to a live stream of NEWS 1130, 24/7
• Read local, national, international, business and entertainment news stories
• Get notifications when breaking news occurs
• Watch videos from NEWS 1130 and our partner City.
• Instantly listen to the latest traffic report and get traffic news
• Get the current temperature and forecast as well as the 5-day forecast from our meteorologists
• Instantly listen to the latest business report
• Submit a news tip to the NEWS 1130 newsroom
• Get the latest sports news and scores from Sportsnet.
• Listen to audio reports on-demand
• Share stories via email and Facebook, Twitter
• Contact the NEWS 1130 newsroom
• Use AirPlay to listen to audio or watch video
Apple Watch now supported!
• Read the very latest local top stories from your wrist
• Receive breaking-news alerts
• Access NEWS 1130 from glance view or inside the NEWS 1130 watch app
Bug fixes and performance improvements. Thanks for listening and using our app! We always want what you think about how we can make it better: just tap “App Feedback” in the “More” menu to share your thoughts.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Repeated requests just outright ignored!
I am a visually impaired person.
My issue is that when the app initially opens, all the stories are in a small font.
Once you open the story that you wish to read, you have the option up in the top right corner to enlarge the size of the font.
I have adjusted the settings on my iPhone to display in the highest font. Doesn’t make any difference.
I have tried to use the 2 finger method to enlarge the stories on the initial page. Nope, that doesn’t work either.
Like I’ve said, once you actually open the story you wish to read, you can make the fonts huge.
Why have my requests been ignored?
Why can’t you make the opening page scalable, or allow the size of the font to be increased?
RM, Kelowna, BC
Bug fix needed
Recently the back arrow and scroll down function have stopped working.
This app bugs need to be fixed the live news 3 minutes behind.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.