Order a taxi cab in Surrey, South Surrey, White Rock, Cloverdale, North Delta, Tsawwassen, Ladner and the Vancouver Airport (YVR) in British Columbia from Newton Whalley Hi-Way Taxi using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year!! Fast, convenient, and easy to use.
Use a map to select your pick-up location, and track the location of your taxi.
Receive notification alerts about the status of your booking, and when your taxi arrives.
TAXI BOOKING FEATURES:
• Request a taxi cab right now, or select a future date and time for pick-up.
• Don’t know your location? – Send the taxi to your current GPS position.
• You can also tap a location on a map, or type in a pick-up address.
• Select a pickup or drop-off address from your phone’s Contacts list.
• Save a pick-up address as a favorite, and use it for future bookings.
• Select booking options for your cab (wheelchair accessible, pet-friendly, etc.)
• Get a fare estimate based on map distance between pickup and destination.
• Send additional info the driver – type a message, up to 255 characters.
• A confirmation message lets you know your booking request was accepted.
• Push notifications alert you when your cab is on the way, and when it has arrived.
• Push notification alerts you if your cab is late. You can choose to keep waiting or cancel the booking.
• Display the current location of your taxi on a map.
• Cancel a booking.
• Display up to three previous bookings made with your mobile device.
• Tap a button to make a phone call to Newton Whalley Hi-Way Taxi (if app is installed on an iPhone).
NOTE: If the NewtonWhalley Taxi application is installed on an iPad or an iPod Touch, the feature to call Newton Whalley Hi-Way Taxi is disabled.
• Type in a message and send it to the driver who is on the way to your location.
• Receive a message sent by the driver who is on the way to your location.
• Pre-register a credit card or account to be used for trip payments.
• Pay for your trip using your pre-registered credit card or account.
• Add a tip as an amount or percentage of the fare.
Surrey, South Surrey, White Rock, Cloverdale, North Delta, Tsawwassen, Ladner and the Vancouver Airport (YVR);
- Improved address lookup, including places and landmark search
- Improvements for auto-zoom, and panning within vehicle tracking map
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App needs improvement
I would give more stars because the app is alright... when it works but as of lately it doesn’t even work. 👎🏽
He charged me more meter was 40.55
He charged me 80.55
Will never call them again
Car # 116
Car #116 charged me more than what was the meter. He fooled me.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.