** NOTE ** NexJ Health Coach is available to individuals who have signed up for a program with NexJ Health or a partner organization.
NexJ Health Coach is a Connected Wellness app that participants use to proactively manage their chronic condition(s) and improve their health and wellness. NexJ Health Coach is based on research and proven in trials.
NexJ Health Coach connects participants to a real-life healthcare professional, such as a health coach, who works with the participant to create a personalized wellness plan that meets their health and wellness goals and objectives. Using the app, participants track their behaviors, biometrics, and subjective information such as how they feel. The healthcare professional provides participants with positive encouragement and feedback via secure messaging and together they can address questions to help fine-tune the program. With the support of their healthcare professional and other members of their circle of care, participants will develop a better understanding of the relationship between their behaviors, their biometric results and how they feel, motivating them to make sustainable behaviour change.
Key capabilities in NexJ Health Coach:
- Upload your test results and medical information (conditions, medications, treatments, family history, social history, allergies and intolerances) to one location and choose who in your personal circle of care has access to it
- Track your activity, biometrics, medication and subjective information such as mood, symptoms and how you feel
- Receive notifications to track measurements according to a personalized coaching program
- Gain points, begin streaks, and receive motivational messages for keeping up with your wellness plan
- Sync with over 300 different wearable devices and apps including Apple Health, Fitbit, Garmin to automatically transfer your tracker data
- Follow your personalized lay language care plan that provides information about your condition, what treatments have happened to date, what treatments are expected next and what to do in case of adverse or expected events
- View your upcoming To-Dos, tracker status, latest Health Library content and access quick shortcuts to your most frequent tasks
- Complete guided step-by-step learning in the form of interactive questionnaires, multimedia content, and links to Health Library content
- Answer questionnaires assigned by your healthcare professionals to help them understand your condition and wellness goals. Information from questionnaires automatically populate your profile and allow healthcare professionals to provide personalized support
- Read, favorite and share trusted, relevant content about conditions, treatments, exercise, diet, medications and mindfulness
- Communicate with your personal circle of care (Family, friends, healthcare professionals) through instant messaging
- Book appointments with your healthcare professionals and complete tasks before and after your appointments
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not a great experience
I downloaded this to participate in the Heart&Stroke Activate program. It allows me to connect it to my Fitbit, but only collects a couple of data points. Manual entry of exercise and meals is laborious and detailed in the NexJ app. Doesn’t pick up meal or water consumption either. For the purposes of this program it’s a non starter for me. I’m really not interested in manual entry, that’s why I got a Fitbit in the first place.
happy to have this app
Really good app to manage my health and to be connected with doctors and fitness coach
- NexJ Health Inc.
- 42 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, Malay, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © NexJ Health Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.