• "After eight months, I find adding expenses in Next so fast and intuitive, I struggle to use any other expense tracker." – Federico Viticci, macstories.net
• "...it still remains one of my top picks for quick and easy expense tracking for iPhone." – iMore.com
• "...it earned our App of the Week award after it was released. It only got even better..." - AppAdvice.com
Next helps you get control of your expenses.
It's the easiest way to track your expenses when you're on the go. It's fast, elegant and won't get in your way.
And now with iCloud sync and the additional iPad and Mac apps, your data is everywhere with you.
Here's how easy it is:
1. Select a category
2. Enter and confirm the amount (and a note, if you want)
3. And you're done!
Rearrange and choose the Next home screen icons to suit your needs (by tapping and holding). Swipe left or right to see all your expenses and gorgeous statistics.
• Excel/Numbers export
• Backup via email, AirDrop or iMessage
• iCloud sync
Keep track of your expenses with Next!
• How much did you spend at the local coffee shop?
• Are you spending too much eating out?
• How much did you spend on clothes last month?
• Are you blowing too much on your hobbies?
• The possibilities are endless!
Give it a try today and let us know how Next helped you get control of your expenses
Fixes a problem with excel export.
Also if you missed it, the previous update fixed an error with recurring transactions.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is simple and useful, but a few things which I think are missing are:
- a way to add money, such as when I cash a cheque (this way I can track how much money I make, not simply spend)
- a way to remove icons which I do not use, as currently there is a set amount of icons which cannot be changed
-lastly and least important, if possible, a way to remove "shortcuts" added to the 3D Touch menu
Overall the app is useful, the simplicity of it is the best part, and there are some subtle features which make it nice, but i think making a few small enhancements would largely increase its functionality, thanks!
Love the app, hate the response time
I have used this app off and on between my time using YNAB. I love it. It's clean, quick to input, and useful. I don't love the fact that I've emailed the dev and tweeted at them with no response.
NEXT Budget app
A disappointment. No support. No replies. A waste of $ & time. Grrrrr.
- noidentity gmbh
- 7.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © noidentity gmbh
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.