Improved performance and stability
Ratings and Reviews
One key bug fixed
The NFB and it’s library of films is a national Canadian treasure. I have subscribed to this app for many years, and have assembled a list of favorites over the years. Each update until this version has wiped out my favorites list, so this version update has apparently fixed this bug and preserved my list. Thank you, and let’s keep the progress moving forward!
This is just a great app, they have fixed most if not all of the issues from the first few version, and I now find myself using this app on a regular basis. Long, live The Log Driver's Waltz!
iOS on iPad
White screen of death, nothing loads, white page. Restarted, same thing.
- National Film Board / Office national du film
- 24.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © National Film Board of Canada
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.