The only music mastery app featuring all instrument NOTES, FINGERINGS & RHYTHMS. Track every student in your studio for one small price! Let our little ninja test and motivate your piano, string, brass, woodwind, or percussion students to conquer the essentials of music notation. Fingering graphics are clear and attractive, with appropriate ALTERNATE FINGERINGS shown in red. Your remediation troubles are over!
Your students will work like never before to master their note names and fingerings under the pressure of frenzied music and a timer moving closer to zero! They will want to play over and over to make it to the top of the HIGH SCORES LIST, increasing their speed and accuracy as they earn a collection of ninja belts. NinGenius keeps a record of every game played, allowing you to view complete stats for each student in your studio. You can also EMAIL YOURSELF a CVS file containing all gameplay data so you can analyze student progress and sort by any field.
Unlimited players can study 3 musical instruments, but additional instruments can be purchased for under a dollar. Your students can also download the 3-user, single-instrument "Games 4 Kids" version of NinGenius Music for a low price. If you want to get ALL instruments in one app, download the "Class Games" edition.
The following musical instruments are available:
WOODWIND: Recorder, Alto Recorder, Flute, Clarinet, Oboe, Bassoon, & Saxophone
BRASS: Trumpet, French Horn, Trombone, Baritone-Euphonium, & Tuba
STRINGS: Violin, Viola, Cello, Bass, & Guitar
KEYBOARDS: Piano & Mallet Percussion
• STUDY MODE teaches the note names and fingerings for each note in the chosen level, and features a low-stress quiz option
• TEST MODE ramps up the intensity with exciting gameplay features for (1) Note Names and (2) Fingerings in 4 default difficultly levels
• Teachers can now create CUSTOM LEVELS to assess any set of notes and fingerings
• HIGH SCORE LIST organizes the students by top score for each instrument and level
• Teachers can view PLAY HISTORY to see each student's stats for every game they have played
• Email yourself a CSV file showing complete student data (Score, Accuracy, etc.) for all tests
+ NEW Rhythm learning mode!
+ The app now has a confirmation screen before playing a round to avoid students playing in under the wrong student profile.
+ Fixed a bug where the wrong student was deleted when deleting multiple students in a row.
Ratings and Reviews
- Anthony Winters
- 78.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Anthony Winters
- In-App Purchases
- Piano Instrument Add-in $1.39
- Guitar Instrument Add-in $1.39
- Tuba Instrument Add-in $1.39
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.