Nizo is the most elegant way to create films. Shoot with rich film grades and edit with simple tools for cinematic video. Watch avant-garde films shot on Nizo by the best talent worldwide.
Filmmaking in its purest form. Less, but better – so you can focus on the essence: framing the perfect shot and shaping a smooth edit.
Shoot with real-time presets inspired by the rich, nuanced colour and grain of film. Choose from 9 classic and contemporary looks for a palette of artistic possibilities.
• Auto or Manual: ISO, Shutter Angle, WB.
• 4K video recording at 24 fps or 60 fps*
• 1080p at 24 fps or 120 fps slow-motion*
• Toggle wide-angle or telephoto lens*
• Shoot natural or with a cinematic preset.
• 16:9 ratio at 24 fps for motion picture quality.
Nizo’s seamless fusion of camera with editor encourages spontaneous creativity. Shoot, review and edit ideas in the moment with fast and easy gesture-based navigation.
Shape your edit with a smooth drag and drop. Cut faster with precise trim. Nizo pairs simple tools with a fluid and immersive workflow designed for a focus on the image and clarity of thought.
• Trim clips fast with precision.
• Duplicate, reorder or move clips to another film.
• Delete clips with a press-and-flick.
• Add and trim a track from your music library or sync from iCloud Drive.
One-tap export. High quality as standard.
• Export to Camera Roll at 4K or 1080p HD.
• iTunes File Sharing for advanced post.
We curate and unite experimental filmmakers with global innovators in the worlds of art, culture, music, and fashion.
ESSENTIAL COLOUR GRADES
Classic or contemporary film looks fine-tuned to produce beautiful results in a variety of shooting scenarios. Every pixel colour graded to perfection in real-time as you shoot.
Classic presets inspired by motion picture film stocks. The iconic colour of Kodak Kodachrome to the distinctive black and white of Kodak Tri-X reinterpreted for modern artists. Complete with a grainy aesthetic and surprise imperfections.
Apply a natural look to enhance skin tones or a desaturated aesthetic for modern-day realism.
We love hearing from you. Please email us at email@example.com or DM us on Instagram @nizo.co or Twitter @nizo
• 4K video at 24 fps: iPhone 6s or later devices.
• 4K video at 60 fps: iPhone X or later devices.
• Slow-motion: 60 fps iPhone 6s to iPhone 7.
• Slow-motion: 120 fps iPhone 8 or later devices.
• Wide-angle and telephoto lens toggle: requires iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max.
Stills featured shot on Nizo. Artists: Justin Ridler (Hart & Co.), Glen Wilkie, Jonas Lindström, Stas Kalashnikov, and Anna Malá. Intro tour: starring Alisha Coon.
Fixes a bug with the Nizo folder not displaying in iCloud Drive on the latest iOS update. You can again sync music to Nizo from your Mac or iPhone using the Files app.
Ratings and Reviews
Export not working anymore
This is a great app. Simple and streamlined
My primary video app
This is an excellent app. I use it for quick videos because I can shoot and edit all in one place then flip it to the camera roll to email or whatever. I also build larger projects over a day, like a hike or an event. I collect bits of video and add them to the project, then easily do a rough cut or even a final cut. Export to camera roll, add titles in iMovie if I want them or Premiere if I want to get fancy.
I would still use FiLMic if I want more control of exposure and I want to edit in Premiere, but really, that’s not what Nizo is for.
The simple combination of shooting and editing functionality makes me approach the whole process differently. It’s more fun and immediate than using a bunch of different apps and the final projects look great.
Developer Response ,
Hi there! Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We’re thrilled to hear you’re enjoying Nizo! We enjoyed learning about your video workflow, these details are fantastic as it helps guide improvements. If you’d like, please email me anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org to chat deeper over what you’d like to see in exposure control.
Thanks again, best wishes from Sydney, Australia!
- Image Mechanics Pty Ltd
- 29.5 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, German, Japanese, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2018-2019 Image Mechanics Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.