iOS 12 ready! Discover the smoothest note-taking app: a perfect match for iPad Pro and Apple Pencil. Make notes, mark up pdfs, sign docs and sketch your ideas on-the-fly!
Fully optimized for iPad Pro and Apple Pencil!
Notepad+ is pen and paper right on your iPad exactly when you need them. Take notes, draw, make sketches, annotate PDFs, create lists and memos, export your notes, and discover other great features. From now on you can be more productive than ever!
CREATE & ANNOTATE
- Take notes in lectures, seminars, business meetings, and conferences
- Аnotate and edit files in various formats: PDF, Excel, Keynote, Numbers and more
- Organize notes on a virtual board
- Quickly assign a unique title to each note
- Change the template of any note in seconds
- Protect sensitive notes with a password
- Always pick up where you left off with the autosave feature
CUSTOMIZE & EDIT
- Move images easily from other apps using iOS 11 Drag and Drop
- Choose your template from 8 template galleries (Basic, Education, Lifestyle, Business, Sports, Games, Photo Frames, Music)
- Enjoy the editing options you're used to: easily cut, copy and paste any content
- Make the most of ink pens, highlighters and colors for true handwriting experience
- Enlarge parts on your screen to better see words and images with Magnification Tool
- Zoom in and out to pay attention to details while sketching or drawing
- Add photos to make your notes more visually appealing
- Use helpful Icons, funny smileys and add text next to them to make your notes more catchy and emotional
- Hide sensitive content with a single tap using Blur
- Reorganize your notes with a drag-and-drop gesture, sort them by date created or modified
- Use the iPad keyboard to type your notes
- Experience all the advantages of maximum portability when using Smart Keyboard for iPad Pro
- Use your finger or stylus when writing or drawing
- Use Apple Pencil to create sketches or take notes without accidental marks or blots applying palm rejection function
- Adjust the palm rest to prevent marks
- Photo extension: mark up images right in your iPad's Photos app, use pens and highlighters to add notes and captions easily.
- Create notes by importing and editing files in numerous formats: Excel (.xls), Keynote (.key), Numbers (.numbers), Pages (.pages), PDF (.pdf), Powerpoint (.ppt), Word (.doc), Rich Text Format (.rtf), Rich Text Format Directory (.rtfd), Keynote ’09 (.key), Numbers ‘09 (.numbers), Pages ‘09 (.pages)
EXPORT & SHARE
- Share a page or the whole notebook
- Select a format (PDF or image) for better manageability
- Email, print, save to Photos or iTunes
- Use the Quick Search to find important notes in an instance
GET 24/7 SUPPORT
- Ask questions about the app and get immediate help with managing your notes - just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Notepad+ gives you the best of a digital notebook, all in one place.
For complete access to all Notepad+ features, you will need to allow access to the following:
*Photos – so you can import your snapshots, mark them up, and save them.
*Camera – so you can take photos and edit them within the app.
*Contacts – so you can add them to documents and email your notes.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
* Performance and stability improvements for flawless work on iOS 11.
Ratings and Reviews
Best I’ve found so far
I needed something simple but with the creativity of both drawing with my pen, typing and adding images. I use it for homework in therapy so I needed something password protected too. I have tried a LOT before settling on this one.
A few things could improve it significantly, like more colours, and the ability to highlight/edit/cut text seems like a simple thing it can’t do- I have to backspace if I make a mistake. Sine I’m not worried about grammar and it’s only for my eyes I’m not too worried, but it’s pretty annoying. I wonder if my app is glitching since you can do this everywhere on the iPad, including the review I’m writing now. There seems to be no cursor on the text.
I’ll try to remember to update this review if I find that’s the case.
Does the job
Simple, responsive, very easy to use. Covers all the base for me. Love it.
Pencil does not work
Downloaded pro version and pencil does not work with crap on app. It is unresponsive and slow at loading
Developer Response ,
We appreciate if you could contact our support service (email@example.com) with a more detailed description of the issue so that we could try to resolve it for you. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- IAC Search & Media Europe Ltd.
- 59.3 MB
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2014-2020 IAC Search & Media Technologies Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.