- Support Apple Pencil and iPad Pro
- Convert handwriting to text
- Best handwriting experience
Notes Plus is a powerful note-taking tool that has enabled many people to go completely paperless. Be one of them!
Notes Plus stands apart from other apps in this crowded note-taking space because:
- It was one of the few feature-rich iPad apps released right after the first iPad’s debut.
- Since 2010, it has gone through 30 version upgrades and 3 complete overhauls, resulting in 8 million update downloads by almost one million users.
Get Notes Plus to benefit from:
• Outstanding handwriting experience with razor-sharp ink effects, palm rejection, and close-up writing mode for fine writing. Experience all this for yourself: get our other app for FREE at http://INKredibleApp.com.
• Converting handwriting to text. 52 languages are supported.
• Typed text.
• Background audio recording.
• Automatic shape detection.
• Inserting images from Photos or directly from the camera.
• Importing PDF and DOC files to annotate.
• Exporting notes as PDF or images to Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, email, and other apps.
• A built-in browser for quick reference.
• Automatic backup to Dropbox.
• Multi-level folder management.
• Support for left-handed users.
• Support for Wacom, Adonit, and Pencil styli.
• Support for VGA-out presentation.
And above all, you'll get personal replies from our responsive support team within 24 hours (usually within 4 hours). Please email us at email@example.com or visit our support site: http://notesplusapp.com.
- Fix iCloud data duplication bug
- Improve migration tool by converting old resource file format to new Notes Plus file extension (.npn). Users can also manually run data migration tool later under App Settings if the migration process wasn't finished.
Ratings and Reviews
Update loss of work
This WAS the best app out there... at least I thought so. I have used a number of them and all in all this was a great tool. They did a resent update that resulted in a loss of two days work and all my notes. This update was not just buggy, it was unusable. Now they say they are sorry, it will be fixed in the next update, and maybe they are and maybe it will be. But in the mean time I am unable to be product, cannot just shift projects over to another app, and have no confidence in the updates.
With regret i will look for a new app.
Lost and duplicate
What is going on. It was the best app since Last update, its been almost 2 month
Why updates destroyed your nice Apps
Come on! The Apps was awesome and work we,l. Since the update on an iCloud bug, I now got lots of glitch and guess where? Yes with iCloud sync, duplications of book and notes sheets etc... Some of my work dispersed or are now incomplet.
Very disappointed. When will you fix it for real?
- Viet Tran
- 108.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Viet Tran
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.