Notio combines sensor hardware and this app to improve your aerodynamics by transforming your drag coefficient into better performance.
You do not need to carry your phone when you ride. The Notio can be used to record your ride in standalone mode and is compatible with Connect IQ compatible Garmin devices. The Garmin device can start/stop your Notio and display CdA and wind speed values while you ride.
Notio’s app includes the ability to:
• Benchmark and analyze your aero performances through time.
• Track your activities and their related statistics.
• Sync with multiple ANT+ compatible bike sensors. (1)
• CdA (aerodynamic drag coefficient)
• Relative altitude
• Air density
• Wind Speed
The Notio app breaks speed down into a science. Helping you turn facts and figures into techniques and technology so that you can find your perfect riding sweet spot. Learn more about Notio app and devices at Notio.ai.
(1) See compatible devices at Notio.ai/compatibility
New and improved post-ride activity results:
• New CdA analysis chart.
• Zoom in CdA chart to get precise segment analysis.
Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Notio Technologies inc.
- 75 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Notio Technologies Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.