Nursing Reference Center™ (NRC) is a comprehensive reference tool designed to provide relevant clinical resources to nurses, directly at the point-of-care. This free app is available for staff nurses, nurse administrators, nursing students, nurse faculty and hospital librarians with an institutional subscription to NRC. It offers the best available and most recent clinical evidence from thousands of full-text documents.
The convenience and rich functionality of the app gives users access to:
∙ NRC content offline
∙ Clinically organized quick lessons
∙ Evidence-based care sheets
∙ Point-of-care drug information
∙ Nursing Practice & Skills
∙ Skill Competency Checklists
∙ Automatically saved 25 most recent searches
To use the NRC app, you must obtain an access key. Access Nursing Reference Center or Nursing Reference Center Plus online through your institution as you typically would and click the link at the bottom of the page to email yourself the key.
- Browse and Search features have increased speed
- Updated, streamlined look and feel
- Other bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Portable Access outside workplace
It allows me to access references from outside the hospital.
- EBSCO Publishing
- 2.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 EBSCO Industries, Inc. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.