OceanSmart is the premiere Canadian application helping mariners protect our Ocean. Providing: photo/video location stamped reporting for marine incidents: spills, marine accidents, derelict vessels, and wildlife sightings; best green boating practices at your fingertips in seven main areas: preventing spills, fuel efficiency, stowing gear, vessel maintenance, wildlife protection, waste disposal, and safe cleaners; and maps on MPAs, green infrastructures, harbours, and marine services.
This upgraded app helps mariners be OceanSmart!
- Photo/video report spills, accidents, derelict vessels, wildlife and other situations to Canadian authorities
- Best Green Boating Practices: cleaners, maintenance, repairs, waste and good seamanship.
- Maps with MPAs, green infrastructure, harbours and marine services in Canada
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggestions for improving the app.
Ratings and Reviews
- T. Buck Suzuki Environmental Foundation
- 68.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 - T. Buck Suzuki Environmental Foundation & Phondini Partners LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.