Welcome to the Official App of the O'Chiese First Nation! We have developed the O'Chiese First Nation app to be a communications platform for our community. Our app helps O'Chiese First Nation staff, community members, band members, and the general public to keep up with goings-on around the Nation.
Our app distributes important and exclusive information about news, events, press releases, career opportunities, and emergency alerts; handles requests and collection of feedback directly from app users via fillable forms; collecting signatures and document authorizations from individual app users; and internal communications and authorizations between administrative users.
Version 2.5 of the O'Chiese First Nation app is now more tailored than ever! Beyond the new personalized and curated feed, incomplete forms will now be saved as drafts and linked to your user account. Completed forms will also be saved and linked to your account, so you may return to them if necessary and make changes before resubmitting. You can like any post, which will be made available in the favourites tab, giving you quick access to the content you find most important. Last but not least, the app now features a support ticket system which will allow you to directly contact the app developers when in need of assistance.
Users can utilize native iOS functionality to quickly and easily add posted events to their device calendar with one tap, as well as receive push notifications. Connect directly to the Band Office — submit requests, information, and questions that will be associated with your user account; make your voice heard! Authorize or reject documents sent by the Band Office, and issue corrections.
App features include:
- View personalized feed supplied by the Band Office in a chronological order or by category:
- Receive push notifications from the Band Office at a moment's notice for:
- Job Opportunities
- Band Meeting Announcements
- Community Events
- Emergency Notices
- Programs & Training
- Application Forms for Band Resources
- Any other important communications
- Access saved and drafted forms, attached to your user account
- Use the support ticket system for help using the app
- Like posts and access them later in the "liked" tab
- Provide signatures for submitted forms
- Provide document authorizations and/or corrections
- Add events to device's calendar with one tap
- Download, share, or print PDF or JPEG documents from the Band Office
- Complete and submit fillable forms to provide information, feedback, or ask questions
- Receive personalized communications based on your user account or associated user groups
Download the O'Chiese First Nation App today!
O'Chiese First Nation just got better! Here’s what's new in Version 2.5:
* Revamped Featured Posts & Pinned Posts
Featured posts flow better and stand out, while a pinned post will appear at the top for important notices.
* Form Drafts
Start filling out forms, close the app to go about your day, and complete the form later.
Like posts to create a collection for quick reference.
* In-App Support Ticketing System
Submit support requests directly to our staff.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AIVIA Inc.
- 19.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 AIVIA Inc.