Two-week free trial! OmniFocus Standard and Pro are in-app purchases, with discounts for people who bought earlier versions of OmniFocus for iOS. Or you can get OmniFocus for iOS, Mac, and web for just one price with the OmniFocus Subscription. Download the app for details.
Use OmniFocus to accomplish more every day. Create projects and tasks, organize them with tags, focus on what you can do right now — and get stuff done.
OmniFocus — now celebrating 10 years as the trusted, gold-standard to-do list app — brings unrivaled power and flexibility to your iPhone and iPad, making it easy to work the way you want to work.
OmniFocus manages everything in your busy life. Use projects to organize tasks naturally, and then add tags to organize across projects. Easily enter tasks when you’re on the go, and process them when you have time. Tap the Forecast view — which shows both tasks and calendar events — to get a handle on your day. Use the Review perspective to keep your projects and tasks on track.
Then let our free syncing system make sure your data is the same on all your iOS devices. (And on OmniFocus for Mac and Web, available separately.) Because your data is encrypted, it’s safe in the cloud.
• NEW: Tags add a powerful additional organizing tool. Create tags for person, energy level, priority, location, and more.
• NEW: Batch editing lets you set due dates, tags, and other data for multiple tasks all at once
• NEW: Flexible inspectors allow you to show only the features you use, and reorder them so your favorites are where you want them
• NEW: The Forecast view shows your tasks and calendar events in order, so you can better see what’s coming up in your day
• NEW: Enhanced repeating tasks are easier than ever to set up — and they work with real-world examples such as the first weekday of the month
• Inbox is where you quickly add tasks — save them when you think of them, organize them later
• Syncing supports end-to-end encryption so that your data is safe wherever it’s stored, on our server or yours
• Notes can be attached to your tasks, so you have the information you need
• Attachments — graphics and audio — add rich information to your tasks
• View options let you customize each perspective by deciding what it should show and how it should filter your tasks
• The Review perspective takes you through your projects and tasks — so you stay organized
• With Siri support you can add tasks just by talking
• OmniFocus Mail Drop adds tasks via email and works with services like IFTTT and Zapier
• The Today Widget and the Apple Watch app show you your most important items — you don’t even have to open OmniFocus on your phone to know what’s up
Pro features make OmniFocus even more powerful:
• Custom perspectives help you create new ways to see your data by filtering and grouping projects and tags. NEW: The filtering rules are simpler to use while being more powerful than ever, letting you combine rules with “all,” “any,” and “none.” You can also choose any image to use as your custom perspective’s icon, and a custom tint color to go with it.
• NEW: Today’s Forecast can include items with a specific tag, and you can reorder those tasks however you choose, so you can plan your day better
• The customizable sidebar and home screen lets you organize your perspectives the way you want to, for super-fast access
• The Today Widget shows a perspective of your choice in Notification Center
Download OmniFocus and start your free trial! The app includes a quick tutorial and a manual — and there’s plenty more on the website.
If you have feedback or questions, our Support Humans would love to hear from you! Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at at 1-800-315-6664 or +1-206-523-4152, or reach us on Twitter at @omnifocus.
Subscription Terms of Service: https://www.omnigroup.com/legal
OmniFocus 3.14.2 is a minor update focused on bug fixes.
• Mail Drop — Invalid XML characters in Inbox actions created via Mail Drop no longer trigger an error.
• Performance — Improved performance re-opening OmniFocus database (performance improvement will be most noticiable in Shortcuts and widget performance).
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support; you can email email@example.com, call 1–800–315–6664 or 1–206–523–4152, or tweet @OmniFocus.
If OmniFocus empowers you, we would appreciate an App Store review. Your review will help other people find OmniFocus and make them more productive too.
Ratings and Reviews
My right arm
Thank you omnigroup for your constant improvement! Tags is simple, but it was a MUCH needed evolutionary step. Perhaps without it, I’d have left, but this fills my last true issue. Finally feeling like I have full creative freedom on how I display my tasks and projects.
Used to be great, now I’m disappointed
For those who choose to buy Omnifocus 3, please read along.
I am a fan of the GTD method and Omnifocus is a great cultivation to the idea they adopted from David Allen. However, omnifocus used to be about catering to customer needs, but now, they are out to get your money, promise you a great app but ONLY UNTIL the next version comes app. At which point, they abandon their previous version, and while they don’t force upgrades onto customers, they stop updating the app, the app keeps crashing and customers would be forced to either cough up more money for an upgrade or simply abandon the app.
My OF 2 Pro crashes a lot now, although one would expect from having paid a steep price for one app, that it would at least be maintained from a stability point of view, but no, iOS keeps updating and the app remains the same.
Yes, OF do offer discounted upgrades to existing customer, BUT, a loyal existing customer would end up be paying more for the next pro version than a new customer.
So, if you want to buy it, good luck, and keep your fingers crossed they wouldn’t abandon you for the new OF 4.
Back to using OmniFocus and very happy.
Recently I realized that I had so many to do abs going that I will have become completely disoriented. I decided to pair everything down and returned to OmniFocus which I purchased quite sometime ago. At the time that I purchased it I hoped that it would be useful for my business and my day-to-day life. On the other hand I was always looking for something else. All I can say is that I have returned to OmniFocus, use it diligently, and find that my day runs much more smoothly.
I really really appreciate this app!!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The Omni Group
- 173.5 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2008-2022 The Omni Group
- In-App Purchases
- Free Trial $0.00
- Free Trial $0.00
- Free Trial $0.00
- Legacy OmniFocus Subscription $12.99
- Upgrade to v3 Pro $52.99
- OmniFocus Subscription $13.49
- Upgrade to v3 Standard $34.99
- Unlock Standard $69.99
- Unlock Pro $104.99
- Legacy OmniFocus Subscription $129.99
Get things done within this app using just your voice.